annoy me! 1 100.0% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]

Dani Filthling's Husband

Shirtless Lunatic

29,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Contributor 150
is there a trick to this?? im clicking & it says $#@! the thing is at my feet not even moving & it still says that. theres like a swarm of these bugs & i cant catch a single one.

i also need blue flowers carnations & daffodils both blue whens the best time to look for those?
Just repeatedly click on dem :] lolz

Dapper Humorist

6,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
Gogandantes_Onimusha2
is there a trick to this?? im clicking & it says $#@! the thing is at my feet not even moving & it still says that. theres like a swarm of these bugs & i cant catch a single one.

i also need blue flowers carnations & daffodils both blue whens the best time to look for those?

Sometimes towns freaks out and panics by sending out bugs and flowers and garbage that doesn't exist, I usually just move to another screen, or even close and reopen towns and that usually fixes it for me

Frozen Bilge rat

13,725 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Gogandantes_Onimusha2

If your avi is cursing @#! then those bugs/flowers/trash are not viable. Move to another screen.

Blue flowers appear in Gaia night.

Yumeiii's Senpai

Prodigal Phantom

Gogandantes_Onimusha2

If you want blue items from towns such as blue bugs trash and flowers, the best time is to go picking them when it is dark in towns. I.e when it is nightfall in towns. The colour of the items around towns tend to correlate to the time, in the evening light you will find more reddish stuff, in broad daylight you get mostly green and yellow, and at night time, you get blues.
Wow wat a answer...lol

Obsessive Player

ChengLii
Gogandantes_Onimusha2

If you want blue items from towns such as blue bugs trash and flowers, the best time is to go picking them when it is dark in towns. I.e when it is nightfall in towns. The colour of the items around towns tend to correlate to the time, in the evening light you will find more reddish stuff, in broad daylight you get mostly green and yellow, and at night time, you get blues.

This is a big help THX!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces