Welcome to Gaia! ::

1,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image@Arospace, I thought I added this to the first page. You might want to check in the tech section first next time but for your issue I suggest clearing your changing your screen resolution. for information on how to do this click here but if that dose not work try pressing F11 in towns
User Image

User Image Boxed Lunch User Image
~GAIA Towns Helper~
~GGD Helper~
I found toosceneforyou's post and tried what you suggested. It worked blaugh !!!!!
thanks
Whoa, and i thought there was something wrong with my computer.
i'M sORRY BUT I HAVEN'T EXPERIENCED ANY BUGS...bUT i WONDER WHY ISNT ANYONE ON GAIA TOWNS ONLY SOME COMPUTERS...

Relentless Gaian

33,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50
I'm trying as hard as I can to be patient but I wonder if there is any report on when more plots of land might be available for settling down with my home. I got a home last year when they came out but I didn't try to get a plot of land in the towns until last month. I've got the permit and am now searching the vast lands of the town looking for a vacant sign to no avail.

Also worth noting even though they are probably working on it is that I can navigate from 1000 all the way up to 2199, except 1400's and 1600's for those I have to use the status button and click on someone who has me on their friends list. Lastly, once I navigate to 1300's, 1500's or 1700's I cannot move out without closing the navigate screen and reopening it.
wow i no think group is good
when on Gaia Towns, I can only see the shadows of people and can't see bugs.

1,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
Naruto33125
when on Gaia Towns, I can only see the shadows of people and can't see bugs.
User ImageI am pritty sure that the avaitars going down is related to the rest of GAIA without an avitar and I bet that when the GAIA avitars return, so will the others. Also, as for the bug, have you sceen them around before today and when did this happen?
User Image

~GAIA Towns Helper~
~GGD Helper~
I saw them earlier today. I haven't seen any since. Sometimes when I see people, I'll see a picture of the bug appear above their head like when you catch a bug.

1,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
Naruto33125
I saw them earlier today. I haven't seen any since. Sometimes when I see people, I'll see a picture of the bug appear above their head like when you catch a bug.
User ImageMaybe it is likely that you caught so much that they appear less.. that has happened to some people and they would not come back for a couple days... I don't know of that is a bug or intensial but my guess is that you caught your amount of bugs.... If they do not come back after a couple of days fill out the help forum on the first page.
User Image

~GAIA Towns Helper~
~GGD Helper~
Occoaisionally when i deposit my bugs/trash at the end it says undifined and i cant get out, but if it happens go to navigate and goto a different spot and it will stop
I can't see my house's walls, floor, windows and doors in Gaia Towns, yet I've changed and saved them numerous times in the Furnish Home option.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff