Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Shapeshifter

7,275 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Did you try everything posted above?
-No

What exactly is wrong? (Describe in steps, what you are doing to get the glitch that you experience. Please list any and all error messages that you notice.)
-In Gaia Towns and Virtual Hollywood my avatar moves around a lot. I could be standing still and my avi will stay in one spot but act like it's moving non-stop

What browser are you using?
-I tried IE and Google Chrome

What Operating System are you using? (Windows XP, Windows 98, etc.)
-Windows..not sure what version but I think it's later than XP

Do you have a Firewall/security system? (If so please list any and all!)
-Yes, Norton

How long has this been going on?
-A few months

Has Towns ever worked properly before now?
-Yes

Does it happen all the time or is there a pattern to it?
-The first time it started was when I changed my avi's outfit so I thought it was one of the items that was the problem so I changed my outfit again and it worked fine. I changed my outfit today ot another one that was fine before but now it's doing the same thing again

Will Towns work properly with a different computer?
-Not with this problem

Are you having issues with other Gaian Games or just towns?
-Towns and virtual hollywood

Anything else we should be aware of?
-Nope :3
Thrextra
Did you try everything posted above?
-No

What exactly is wrong? (Describe in steps, what you are doing to get the glitch that you experience. Please list any and all error messages that you notice.)
-In Gaia Towns and Virtual Hollywood my avatar moves around a lot. I could be standing still and my avi will stay in one spot but act like it's moving non-stop

What browser are you using?
-I tried IE and Google Chrome

What Operating System are you using? (Windows XP, Windows 98, etc.)
-Windows..not sure what version but I think it's later than XP

Do you have a Firewall/security system? (If so please list any and all!)
-Yes, Norton

How long has this been going on?
-A few months

Has Towns ever worked properly before now?
-Yes

Does it happen all the time or is there a pattern to it?
-The first time it started was when I changed my avi's outfit so I thought it was one of the items that was the problem so I changed my outfit again and it worked fine. I changed my outfit today ot another one that was fine before but now it's doing the same thing again

Will Towns work properly with a different computer?
-Not with this problem

Are you having issues with other Gaian Games or just towns?
-Towns and virtual hollywood

Anything else we should be aware of?
-Nope :3

This happens sometimes, and at the moment the only way to counter it is by re-saving your avatar. You don't have to change your outfit since it doesn't depend on any specific item, but re-saving is necessary.
bugs xan give you gaia ink for tattoos i have no problems

Lonely Lunatic

Well, my avi keeps on spinning and spinning and spinning and flashing ad flashing and flashing where ever I go!!! =(
In rally, town everywhere. I closed the browser,refreshed and went back but its still freaking out. also I tried restarting the laptop and it still spinning all over the place!!! =( Please help me anyone?!!? stressed gonk scream dramallama
insane_rocker-purple
Well, my avi keeps on spinning and spinning and spinning and flashing ad flashing and flashing where ever I go!!! =(
In rally, town everywhere. I closed the browser,refreshed and went back but its still freaking out. also I tried restarting the laptop and it still spinning all over the place!!! =( Please help me anyone?!!? stressed gonk scream dramallama

Go to your avi.
Press the "Get Nekkid" button.
Redress your avi.
Save.
Open VH or Towns and it should be fixed.
Hope this helps!
_iParisy_
insane_rocker-purple

Go to your avi.
Press the "Get Nekkid" button.
Redress your avi.
Save.
Open VH or Towns and it should be fixed.
Hope this helps!

Hmm Let me try that ^_^ If it doesnt work, Your thought of helping means alot already =) Thanks biggrin

Tipsy Kitten

7,300 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
insane_rocker-purple

cat_crying Mine's doing exactly the same thing! No matter where I go it keeps spinning, sitting, standing, walking, all in one spot :c
vikkiecat
insane_rocker-purple

cat_crying Mine's doing exactly the same thing! No matter where I go it keeps spinning, sitting, standing, walking, all in one spot :c
Simply re-save your avatar, and the problem will be solved. :3

Tipsy Kitten

7,300 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
Roderich Edelstein
vikkiecat
insane_rocker-purple

Simply re-save your avatar, and the problem will be solved. :3

Yeeee! I did. Danke shon. ♥ cat_4laugh
i luv gaia heart
but i lik just started rofl redface

Dapper Darling

When I move out of a set nine by nine grid on the map my towns collection inventory resets itself and I lose anything I've collected without it saving to my main site inventory. I don't seem to have an issue manually saving before I change 'chunks' but if I forget to save everything then enter a new region all the stuff poofs. Not cripplingly bad, but still annoying.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff