Welcome to Gaia! ::

Your event broke the severs on towns this sucks.
Did you try everything posted above?
Yes, yes I did.

What exactly is wrong? (Describe in steps, what you are doing to get the glitch that you experience. Please list any and all error messages that you notice.)
When I enter Towns the train station works just fine. I can move around or talk to NPCs without a problem. But when I try to go anywhere else in Towns it always gets stuck on "Conncecting to Town server: Joining Server" The bar doesn't even start, it's just stuck.

What browser are you using?
Fire Fox.

What Operating System are you using? (Windows XP, Windows 98, etc.)
Windows XP home

Do you have a Firewall/security system? (If so please list any and all!)
Yes, Windows firewall set to medium.

How long has this been going on?
ever since the event started.

Has Towns ever worked properly before now?
Yes, but it got over it.

Does it happen all the time or is there a pattern to it?
every time especially after the st pats events.

Will Towns work properly with a different computer?
I don't have access to another computer, but it certainly doesn't work on another browser.

Are you having issues with other Gaian Games or just towns?
games work fine.

Anything else we should be aware of?
Not that I can think of.
Scandi
Yes, yes I did.

What exactly is wrong? (Describe in steps, what you are doing to get the glitch that you experience. Please list any and all error messages that you notice.)
When I enter Towns the train station works just fine. I can move around or talk to NPCs without a problem. But when I try to go anywhere else in Towns it always gets stuck on "Conncecting to Town server: Joining Server" The bar doesn't even start, it's just stuck.

Fire Fox.

Windows XP home

Yes, Windows firewall set to medium.

ever since the event started.

Yes, but it got over it.

every time especially after the st pats events.

I don't have access to another computer, but it certainly doesn't work on another browser.

games work fine.

Not that I can think of.

My problem is the same as his exactly.

Alien Hunter

18,965 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Sausage Fest 200
-Yes i followed all of the instructions.

-Clicking on World>then Towns i am able to connect to the main place where they greet you, but then when i go to the directory to select a place (any place) it will not connect to the server.

-Internet Explorer 7 and Firefox.

-Windows XP Service Pack 2

-McAfee.

-For two months now i have not been able to go into the towns.

-Yes it seems that at the start of the new year i have been unable to connect to the servers. So before then it was perfectly fine.

-All the time.

-This is the only computer i use.

-Just towns.

-Not that i can think of, i just want to be able to show off all the monthly collectibles i have on. Please help.

4,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Towns takes ages to load every time I leave a zip code, I tried it in both internet explorer anbd firefox, my sister uses an older verison of internet explorer and it works fine for her.
i cant see the avatars when i go onto the towns
Everything loaded except the town server.I waited for an hour now and i still can't get on.
i can't connect to the town
wahmbulance wahmbulance Hello Mr. & Ms. Gaian Admins. We are having an issue with towns in our household--it will not load. When you go to towns, you can get as far as the directory and then can not get any further. When you hit the go to my home button, it just sits there and doesn't load the home town. Please fix this before St. Patrick's day weekend is over and if you can't can you extend the event for a while so we can get the cute little 3 leaf clovers? wahmbulance wahmbulance
LostLoveDreamx3
Did you try everything posted above? yes
What exactly is wrong? (Describe in steps, what you are doing to get the glitch that you experience. Please list any and all error messages that you notice.) when i try entering a town, it says the "Joining Server" but it never loads
What browser are you using? Internet, tried Firefox, didnt work
What Operating System are you using? (Windows XP, Windows 98, etc.) Windows ME(yeah, its old, but the towns were working earlier)
Do you have a Firewall/security system? (If so please list any and all!) I do have Firewall, but its turned off
How long has this been going on? dunno, i recently tried entering the towns
Has Towns ever worked properly before now? yes
Does it happen all the time or is there a pattern to it? didnt happen earlier, but now it happens all the time
Will Towns work properly with a different computer? havent tried
Are you having issues with other Gaian Games or just towns? just towns
Anything else we should be aware of? nope, but i would like this issue solved sweatdrop

exact same thing just that i have Windows XP

CrazyGlitch's Queen

Yea i can't get into towns either. I get to the directory, but after that nope
I cant get in the towns or my house through internet exployer & my Hubby uses Mozilla Firefox and he cant get there also... it SUCKS.. I had to buy my clovers as I cant get them anyplace else...
Did you try everything posted above? YES on a PC and two note books and 2 servers

What exactly is wrong? (Describe in steps, what you are doing to get the glitch that you experience. Please list any and all error messages that you notice.) When we try entering a town, it says the "Joining Server" but it never loads

What browser are you using? Internet exployer and Firefox, Both didnt work

What Operating System are you using? Windows XP an all 3 computers

Do you have a Firewall/security system? webroot and spy sweeper but I have been working with computers.. and all my things are in order.. it should work as it has worked prior to the holiday thing

How long has this been going on? It was alwaya a crap shoot if I got in or not but now I NEVER get it

Has Towns ever worked properly before now? yes

Does it happen all the time or is there a pattern to it? didnt ? See question above

Will Towns work properly with a different computer? NO

Are you having issues with other Gaian Games or just towns? mostly just towns but some games can act up

Anything else we should be aware of? I am ahving problems posting in some forums and cant use aly of the polls I really would like this issue solved

I had to purchase my clovers... THIS SUCKS
I can get into the towns but when I try to leave the first area I get Waiting for 72.5.72.70... on my Gaia Towns screen

Invisible Spark

i am currently having all the same issues with towns as listed above, however, i am using win.98 SE.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff