Welcome to Gaia! ::

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
Remember that one particular avatar you thought was so cool back when you were still fairly new to gaia? Such horror avatars!!! But we loved them! Do you still have the items? Can you even recreate that avatar?!! Well share them!

This is mine. OMG...I still have everything but Inari Beads, gave that away. Sold lusty XD.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Colorful Trainer

At least yours looked nice. I didn't know anything for a month.

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
Tsukino the Cat

LOL I just threw items I liked together, didn't matter to me if they didn't match well. Yours makes more sense. smile

The Committee Staff Citizen

6,700 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Here is the outfit that I wanted so badly (and eventually obtained) when I first started GaiaOnline in 2006:

Skilled Alchemist

45,825 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
This was mine.

Colorful Trainer

Platonic Purple Panda
Tsukino the Cat

LOL I just threw items I liked together, didn't matter to me if they didn't match well. Yours makes more sense. smile

I want to take credit for this, but my friend had to change it for me since I was such a noob. xD I did keep it like this for a good while, though. Nowadays I try to match, but I always throw in extra just to.

Visionary

This was my avatar for a LONG time when I first started playing in 2005. I was pretty proud of those fairy wings when I finally got enough gold for them, let me tell you. I also thought those socks were fantastic. eek

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
the fluke

This was my avatar for a LONG time when I first started playing in 2005. I was pretty proud of those fairy wings when I finally got enough gold for them, let me tell you. I also thought those socks were fantastic. eek

I still have those fairy wings! It was an item I wanted so badly way back when and then a friend gifted them to me. I will never part with those wings even though I never wear it. XD But hey, almost all items on gaia can be used in a fantastic way. You can create really awesome avis if you use your imagination.

Endor2Hoth's Princess

Timid Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
I would ether wear the ash hot top or a red top. I still have all the items and i don't think it too bad just plain.

Visionary

Platonic Purple Panda
the fluke

I still have those fairy wings! It was an item I wanted so badly way back when and then a friend gifted them to me. I will never part with those wings even though I never wear it. XD But hey, almost all items on gaia can be used in a fantastic way. You can create really awesome avis if you use your imagination.

Haha I got rid of mine a looong time ago! It's funny how item popularity changes so much; I can recall when those ice and fire whips were all the rage. And back when nearly every avatar was holding a cig. lol Unfortunately I'm the type who constantly clears out my inventory, so I have very few items. neutral But it's true, there are a lot of unique and interesting items on gaia that can make all kinds of cool avatars. biggrin

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
Rahvine_Dalmira
This was mine.

Oh she looks like a detective!!! At least it was not a chaotic mess like mine. xp

Skilled Alchemist

45,825 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Platonic Purple Panda
Rahvine_Dalmira
This was mine.

Oh she looks like a detective!!! At least it was not a chaotic mess like mine. xp

Lol, actually she's supposed to be a vampire hunter. xD The avi is based off the oc/rp character I named this account for.

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
Rahvine_Dalmira
Platonic Purple Panda
Rahvine_Dalmira
This was mine.

Lol, actually she's supposed to be a vampire hunter. xD The avi is based off the oc/rp character I named this account for.

Ah I see!! A lot of people like creating oc/rp's on gaia. One of the neat things about gaia is you can create your own characters in a sense.

Skilled Alchemist

45,825 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Platonic Purple Panda
Rahvine_Dalmira
Platonic Purple Panda
Rahvine_Dalmira
This was mine.

Ah I see!! A lot of people like creating oc/rp's on gaia. One of the neat things about gaia is you can create your own characters in a sense.

Yep. ^^ And it worked out well too because about a month after I joined Gaia I got involved in a rp that's still ongoing. (and Rahvine is one of my characters in it.)

Dangerous Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
the fluke

Those socks were fantastic! I still wear the grey version.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff