Welcome to Gaia! ::

Amorous Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Object of Affection 150
So my dears what has been the best part of these years on gaia ? My fav was the 2009 Halloween event! blaugh

- Gaian since 2007

Conservative Explorer

6,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Guildmember 100
I can't really remember much anymore since I disappeared for the most part for about 5 years. I don't remember when it was, but my favourite event was with the grunnies. biggrin

I've been here for 7 1/2 years. Didn't realise I had been with gaia for almost their whole decade. mrgreen

GrimGrimly's Wife

Powerful Witch

emotion_zombie emotion_bigheart halloween YAY! ((((((((HUG)))))))

GrimGrimly's Wife

Powerful Witch

Hermonie Urameshi
I can't really remember much anymore since I disappeared for the most part for about 5 years. I don't remember when it was, but my favourite event was with the grunnies. biggrin

I've been here for 7 1/2 years. Didn't realise I had been with gaia for almost their whole decade. mrgreen
:

emotion_jawdrop emotion_bigheart bigheart:think grunnies are just easter emotion_zombie

Smitten Kitten

That Halloween event was so much fun! Ughhh I wish we could all go back in time and re-do all of them emotion_kirakira

Amorous Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Megathread 100
iExterminate
That Halloween event was so much fun! Ughhh I wish we could all go back in time and re-do all of them emotion_kirakira
yeah i know what you mean
I just liked all the friends I had and going to rally or towns to just hang out and talk, for some reason it was just more fun back then, but my friends all left, and now whenever I try to talk to ppl on here they are just mean.
I'll have been a Gaian for 10 years in October. Daymn! lol

Amorous Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Megathread 100
GlassPanties
I just liked all the friends I had and going to rally or towns to just hang out and talk, for some reason it was just more fun back then, but my friends all left, and now whenever I try to talk to ppl on here they are just mean.

yup i remember those days, i would be in towns and always run into the Cbers doing their .." Thing" always made me LMAO!

Alot of my good gaia friends came an gone mostly because this place for some is just a fad and for others is a lifetime thing, for me i will always be on this site for as long as it runs, i do love this place its my second home- if you can call cyber space that. Alot of good memories - heart

I Just only wish that they would have some cooler events ... as of lately....compared to the old ones the new events are....um...lacking....something....oh right thats the word...fun...yeah

Amorous Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Megathread 100
VIRULENT
I'll have been a Gaian for 10 years in October. Daymn! lol
six years for me ^_^, so what brought you here in the first place? To Gaia?

Amorous Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Megathread 100
xtinex
emotion_zombie emotion_bigheart halloween YAY! ((((((((HUG)))))))

i LOVE the halloween events, almost as much as real Halloween things that go on around town here where i live

Amorous Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Megathread 100
Hermonie Urameshi

Grunnies....OMG i remember that one that was uh....uh...uh,.. i remember playing it but not what it was called ^_^:; this avi i have was made in 2007 but i had one before this that was hacked i thing i started in,....2005...maybe.....uh....

Skilled Alchemist

45,825 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I loved the Halloween 2009 event too.
Mostly because it was what started a rp, in what used to be the B.O.O. guild, that is still on going. (though the rp has slowed down a lot since then)

Amorous Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Megathread 100
Rahvine_Dalmira
Mostly because it was what started a rp, in what used to be the B.O.O. guild, that is still on going. (though the rp has slowed down a lot since then)
ahah i choose S.I.N ! i made fun of my friend because she joined BOO because ... they asked nicely lmao....

Skilled Alchemist

45,825 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Darkmgirl
Rahvine_Dalmira
ahah i choose S.I.N ! i made fun of my friend because she joined BOO because ... they asked nicely lmao....

I'd picked BOO mostly because it fit best with the personality of the rp character this account is named for. (I'd just joined Gaia at the time so I didn't really have many friends yet to draw me to one side or the other. xD)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff