Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Darling

5,900 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Citizen 200
When did you join Gaia? Have you played the whole time, or have you been away?
I joined in Jan 2004. I played regularly through, maybe 2006, and not much since then, though I visit from time to time!

Dedicated Lover

12,700 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
I know at least half of the time I've been on hiatus. >u< But I have been playing recently.

Beloved Darling

5,900 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Citizen 200
Nice, when did you start?

Hygge Agenda

44,725 Points
  • My Feminist Agenda 500
  • Cozy Life 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
I joined right around Gaia's first anniversary: 24 February 2004. I have never gone on hiatus: been here the entire time. heart

Beloved Darling

5,900 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Citizen 200
That is a long time to be playing! Good to have you!

Devout Shapeshifter

26,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Waffles! 25
2007 and have been here ever since. heart heart heart GAIA

Shameless Ladykiller

I've been on haitus for awhile now, but I joined late 2008.

Beloved Darling

5,900 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Citizen 200
Welcome back!
HNHNHNHNHNHNHNHNHNHnhnhnhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhh burning_eyes

Aged Genius

Kit_Fox
I joined in Jan 2004. I played regularly through, maybe 2006, and not much since then, though I visit from time to time!

I joined in 2003, and have been "dormant" for the most part since probably 2008. But even before that I was less active. I feel like the whole site has gotten wildly out of hand with all the new items. I sound like an old fogey, but "back in my day.....". And of course because most of the people on the site now are SO YOUNG.

wink

Conservative Browser

4,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Came back just for this event..

Beloved Darling

5,900 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Citizen 200
wit_knee_kay
Kit_Fox

I joined in 2003, and have been "dormant" for the most part since probably 2008. But even before that I was less active. I feel like the whole site has gotten wildly out of hand with all the new items. I sound like an old fogey, but "back in my day.....". And of course because most of the people on the site now are SO YOUNG.

wink

I agree, and welcome back!

Beloved Darling

5,900 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Citizen 200
darknessflies311
Came back just for this event..

Welcome back!

Shameless Shapeshifter

User Image

2006 with this account formally known as Demon_Warrior Draximus, it was originally my mule... but that's not the case at all.

"Happy Valentines Day" User Image

Aged Genius

Kit_Fox
wit_knee_kay
Kit_Fox

wink

I agree, and welcome back!

Maybe after this even a lot of the "oldies" will find each other (or new oldies) and stick around. I love creating my avi, but now with the OUTRAGEOUS price of items it's crazy! And I refuse to spend $$$ on a site if I can't later actually sell my account for money. I still wish we could do that. With the amount that I poured into Gaia in 2003 and later, I should get some of it back. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff