When should donation items be released?

Beginning of month 0.73729702994185 73.7% [ 244470 ]
After first week 0.088311578642604 8.8% [ 29282 ]
Middle of month 0.11120225830579 11.1% [ 36872 ]
After third week 0.063189133109755 6.3% [ 20952 ]
Total Votes:[ 331576 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 980 981 982 > >> >>> »|

Hilarious Genius

i think its fine the way it is right now... i like having them released at the end of the month ^_^

Tricky Exhibitionist

11,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Nerd 50
If I oculd get leters, I say it would be the beginning of da month =o
START OF MONTH!!!!!!!!!! domokun
why not the beging of the month?

Dapper Gekko

Beginning of the month would be best for me.

I don't know why others are complaining that it will up inflation... how does a certain day of the month affect inflation?
Beging please!! Lol.
the first day of the month 3nodding 3nodding
stare I hate waiting untell the last week of the month! It SUCKS! scream

So, how about the beginning of the month or middle of the month!
I wouldn't mind that! xd

Phantom

I'd say the beginning of every month. That way you specifically know when it should open.. and it almost seems shorter. ;P
rsyhelen
The beginnin of the month is most logical, and then uve got something to look 4ward 2!
If it is at the end of the month. Then you have something to look forward to, and it will be less of a change from what it currently is. With the change it can only harm the economy. If you keep it the way it is. Then you get all the things everyone is talking about.

You will only get one item release faster than normal. Then it will be back to the way it is now with waiting and waiting.
yea def the begginng of teh month.
To all the people complaining about having to wait: Honestly you still have to wait about 30 days till the next letter either way. So why change it to a different time of the month?

Edit: Besides there are people who like questing for that months donation letters and it will be more difficult if the item is popular and ends up costing 3K more for them.
End of the month. It keeps the marketplace at peace and gives us something to look forward to at the end of the month.

I like not knowing when the donation letters open. It's more exciting that way.
Pfft. Administrators, please keep it the same. Gaians that want their donation items earlier just need to learn more patience.

Aged Lunatic

16,825 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Sweetest 250
I'm content waiting till near the end of the month to get the items from the letters

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff