Welcome to Gaia! ::

When should donation items be released?

Beginning of month 0.73729702994185 73.7% [ 244470 ]
After first week 0.088311578642604 8.8% [ 29282 ]
Middle of month 0.11120225830579 11.1% [ 36872 ]
After third week 0.063189133109755 6.3% [ 20952 ]
Total Votes:[ 331576 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 980 981 982 > >> >>> »|

With more people wanting to find out the donation items of the month earlier, we want to see what everyone wants to setup a solid date for us to allow people ot open their sealed envelopes.
Well, I say the middle of the month is a good idea.

Edit: First post cool
Pwned this page. scream
CE is the bomb bishes. Literates there only. dramallama

9,650 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rawr <3

I think more in the middle of the week, or the mid part of the month. Mostly because that gives everyone a chance to get the letters, and a week or two to get the items as well ^_^

Then also, not everyone has time to inflate the items prices. >.<;;

First page ^_^

I totally pwned this page xD

Beginning of month. 3nodding
W00t!

I like the donation item release time as it is, at the beginning of the third week.

*cough* Will fishing glitches be fixed anytime soon? Many fishers would also like to see fishing trophies distributed as well.

EDIT: Do something to end inflation too! I don't f&%k for a free-whatever economy. The prices on those 03/04 donation items are out of control!!! scream

Noob

coolness first page cool

Conservative Citizen

I'll go with middle of the month.

That sounds suiting. =]
The middle of the month would be good so users won't be so confused on the release date and Will have a equal enough time to donate to gaia or buy a sealed letter 3nodding

Oh yes I'm on the first page.

Shameless Nerd

Middle of the month.
<333

yami2ki's Senpai

Benevolent Paladin

14,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
Start of the Month, imo.

Edit: Reason being, most of the topics in Q&A are nothing but "When do they open" the entire month... It'd cut down on lots of excess threads, and not only that... But if the item were released on the first day of every month, people would have an entire month to donate for the items, also, it would possibly help to curb inflation, because more people would have more time to donate to get the items (Provided, if they were an item horde).

Either way I think the first of the month would be more appropriate in different ways, I'm sure other people who will post can provide their reasons as well.

Oh, and first page. <3
first page!!! woot!!!!!
.Crystal.Crayon.
I'll go with middle of the month.

That sounds suiting. =]

Someone agrees. 3nodding

Shirtless Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
I'd go with the middle of the month, or the beginning of the third week. that way once they open, there's more time to get an item and they won't get much of a chance to inflate.
Well, in my honest opinon, most people are most likley to donate at the beginning of the month, like I have recently. But I'm now confused as to wether I get last months items, or this months. Even if donation items don't come out til later, I think at least the notification of when and what items should be posted.
Begining of the month sounds the most logical....and by the way my first time getting a first page post whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff