Welcome to Gaia! ::

What would you like to see the most from Gaia?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on June 16, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 402 403 404 > >> >>> »|

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
agh, i'm tired of the weapons idea and it's not even out yet >.<* anyways, i would love to have a shirt or poster like those lucky ducks who could go to the Con where gaia admins were there giving out goodies whee heart
gj';kjljgdytreaerguyhlk/;jlu
another town! xp gaia is small!! and then if you put another town you put more shoppings with new accesories, clothes etc!
i think that having a better clothes selection is cool cause i love to shop for gaia clothes and latly i haven't been finding anything that good to go and save my gold for.

Mini games and quest would be fun, somthing else to do besides talk but it would be nice if u had easy ones for those who can't do quests and mini games very well (like me sad )

weapons is a totally supid idea in my opinion. Everyone is just going to be fighting each other and thats not a nice happy gaia world now is it?

Tshirts and posters and all that crap sounds okay....just put it in lots of common sotres instead of just 1 cause i always want to buy merchendice for stuff and it ends up being in like 1 store all the way across the country which totally sucks.
Malacai
Stu-Pot
I'm really interested in the coming of the mini games & quests! Quests & mini-games are one-player based, & therefore are more fair. You don't need a bazillion gold or be able to kill anything, you just need the time & skill! 3nodding

I think the whole weapons/ battle thing is going to be silly, & inaccesable for a lot of users. You always get the crazy people who dedicate ALL their time to becoming undefeatable, & then go about killing weaker people. -.-" I hate that, & it's why I avoid all player-versus-player things online.

Faster/ better servers - yes, please! That's why I continue to donate every month (that & the cool items! lol).

I find online pets boring. neutral And then people will just start comparing Gaia to Neopets, & that'll suck. ;.;
agreed biggrin
yeah....gold is actually really hard to get sweatdrop
i know that you kinda dont have this one up there, but i would like to see all acesories and such that you cant find in normal store in the stores... yeah,....thats what i want t happen
I'd think it would be awesome to have mini games, or quests, i especially like the idea of quests, of having this purpose to do something, sounds stupid from like a comic, but I say it sounds uber fun, Woohoo!
i'd like to see weapons ^.^ so that i could look menacing >> ... *Cough*
and a new town ^.^ cause it's fun to walk around >> but i understand that's alot of work >.> so just finish Duram and then ^.^ no one can complain about a new town, cause you've done a whole new one just recently. It would also be fun to have actual mini quests and games... like a point to being on this site or earning gold or something, instead of self determination >> cause mine sucks, i give up so easily. ^.^ and chatting >> or posting as you like to say ^.^' is starting to bore me...

o.o basically, weapons, new town >> or more stuff in the already created towns and ^.^ mini quests and games.
yeah i would like you to take that "You cannot make another post so soon after your last post" message to disappear....i'm pretty sure you have a very good reason for it...yet when you're in the word games forum...it tends to get rather annoying... gonk sweatdrop
I voted for weapons, although faster servers would be nice sweatdrop
ooohh.. tough choice

quests and merchandise 3nodding

(third choice pets)
Mihoshi-kun
i'd like to see weapons ^.^ so that i could look menacing >> ... *Cough*
and a new town ^.^ cause it's fun to walk around >> but i understand that's alot of work >.> so just finish Duram and then ^.^ no one can complain about a new town, cause you've done a whole new one just recently. It would also be fun to have actual mini quests and games... like a point to being on this site or earning gold or something, instead of self determination >> cause mine sucks, i give up so easily. ^.^ and chatting >> or posting as you like to say ^.^' is starting to bore me...

o.o basically, weapons, new town >> or more stuff in the already created towns and ^.^ mini quests and games.

3nodding

Yea, ive been here since around august 2003 and it was great and all but it gets kinda boring just posting.. i hope im not sounding snobby xp
corruption
yeah i would like you to take that "You cannot make another post so soon after your last post" message to disappear....i'm pretty sure you have a very good reason for it...yet when you're in the word games forum...it tends to get rather annoying... gonk sweatdrop
Yes!! Thats quite anoing sweatdrop
I would love to see pets or weapons, that would be so cool. Pets are really fun and weapons wouls be awsome! 3nodding
I'll like to see mini games! 3nodding
i would say faster servers, cause when i had 56k, it was so slow. luckily i now got dsl, but i feel bad for the people with dial-up lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff