Welcome to Gaia! ::

What would you like to see the most from Gaia?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on June 16, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 402 403 404 > >> >>> »|

What would you like to see the most from Gaia?

clothing/accessories/hairstyles updates
weapons
mini games/quests
pets
new town
faster servers
better customer service/support
gaia merchandise (t-shirts/posters/toys)
Quests and a plot might be nice. But we're probably pretty far from that. I don't really see the priority for weapons, but there's all the newbs asking for weapons and such... whatever. sweatdrop
I picked pets because I thought it would be cute and all, but now I'm changing my preference to quests and mini games. smile
What exactlry, do you mean by 'quests' ?
weapons would be cool but i want pets! that would be so cool! domokun

Aged Elder

6,850 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
I think there should be faster and better servers. If we get weapons first(wich I really dislike) Gaia will only slow down even more.

I would also like minigames, but then you have the same problem with servers.
No more critical errors.Or Your post/Topic doesent existe.That would be great stuff the rest.
I'm really interested in the coming of the mini games & quests! Quests & mini-games are one-player based, & therefore are more fair. You don't need a bazillion gold or be able to kill anything, you just need the time & skill! 3nodding

I think the whole weapons/ battle thing is going to be silly, & inaccesable for a lot of users. You always get the crazy people who dedicate ALL their time to becoming undefeatable, & then go about killing weaker people. -.-" I hate that, & it's why I avoid all player-versus-player things online.

Faster/ better servers - yes, please! That's why I continue to donate every month (that & the cool items! lol).

I find online pets boring. neutral And then people will just start comparing Gaia to Neopets, & that'll suck. ;.;
All of the above xd I choose mini games/quests
</u_u> you should have added, faster ways to get gold.

MAYBE like some thing where an EVIL OVERLORD takes over gaia and all the store owners all all ;-; sad faced. and like he jacks up all the store prices really high. AND there is a riddle the users have to solve and you get clues like events, but the clues are random... and they tell you to go to a certian part of the site for another clue and the first like 500... or so people that solve the riddle get a special item and save gaia from THE EVIL OVER LORD.

..;; just an idea to kick things up a notch.
I voted Weapons.^^

shinjuu, that wouldn't be fun.. well it would be in the beginning, but after some time it would be rather annoying.
Stu-Pot
I'm really interested in the coming of the mini games & quests! Quests & mini-games are one-player based, & therefore are more fair. You don't need a bazillion gold or be able to kill anything, you just need the time & skill! 3nodding

I think the whole weapons/ battle thing is going to be silly, & inaccesable for a lot of users. You always get the crazy people who dedicate ALL their time to becoming undefeatable, & then go about killing weaker people. -.-" I hate that, & it's why I avoid all player-versus-player things online.

Faster/ better servers - yes, please! That's why I continue to donate every month (that & the cool items! lol).

I find online pets boring. neutral And then people will just start comparing Gaia to Neopets, & that'll suck. ;.;
agreed biggrin
i say faster servers
faster servers and pets for me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out