Welcome to Gaia! ::

What would you like to see the most from Gaia?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on June 16, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 402 403 404 > >> >>> »|

I voted pets, but I then again,we don't want a Neopets clone, do we? wink I don't know why all the newbies like me want weapons so bad sweatdrop that will just slow down Gaia. I would like a faster loading Gaia and no more critical errors 3nodding
pets and different clothes would ne cool
I would really want pets, and mini-games and quests.
i say wepons if your going ot make wepons make guns liek old fasion biggrin
I voted ummm i think faster servers biggrin
everything except the weapons... we have too much weapons in the real world to have more on gaia
PETS!!!!!!!!
i dont know... biggrin
definalty weapons. escepecailly swords 3nodding
I said weapons, but quests would be kool too!
I wouldnt want pets. Unless it was like Dogs and Cats and Lions and Panthers and animals like that. Not like the dreaded site, neo pets.
I voted pets. Maybe it would be less Neopetlike if you didn't have to feed them and stuff? sweatdrop The thing that ultimately drove me away from Neopets was that they never updated with new pets and that it was always relatively impossible to find food for my dying pets x_x;;.
Barako
Quests and a plot might be nice. But we're probably pretty far from that. I don't really see the priority for weapons, but there's all the newbs asking for weapons and such... whatever. sweatdrop

my thoughts exactly, i dont understand why people want weapons so much. I think it would be awsome and WAY more people would be on gaia if there was another way to make money besides posting and being on gaia (quests/games) i dono about everyone else, but i alone have 3 friends that thought it was awsome till i told them that you have to be on quite often to make any decent ammount of money. and you can only do it by posting. Anyways, im rambling so ill be quiet now. My vote goes to Mini-Games/Quests 3nodding
Barako
Quests and a plot might be nice. But we're probably pretty far from that. I don't really see the priority for weapons, but there's all the newbs asking for weapons and such... whatever. sweatdrop
bump

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces