Welcome to Gaia! ::

What type of charity / non-profit organization below do you support or simply just feel strongly about?

Pet Rescue 0.45537516454585 45.5% [ 5189 ]
Clean Water 0.098727512066696 9.9% [ 1125 ]
Homelessness 0.14269416410706 14.3% [ 1626 ]
Organizations that fight diseases 0.13716542343133 13.7% [ 1563 ]
Organizations that deliver meals to senior citizens 0.02518648530057 2.5% [ 287 ]
Charities that help the mentally or physically handicapped 0.14085125054849 14.1% [ 1605 ]
Total Votes:[ 11395 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 >

Anything that helps fight cancer crying

Friendly Seeker

8,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Generous 100
"I will eventually have to donate my blood for good causes. I do hate needles..." He shivered in fear.

Alien Star

I feel strongly about charities that helps animals.....except for PETA. They give animal lovers a bad name. A lot of them do more harm to animals than good! cat_scream

Alien Star

UnderTheDrippingRainbow
I personally believe that animal cruelty is inhumane and pets aren't just animals, they are family, so it would be like hurting your sibling if you hurt an animal. My point is I believe animal shelters are very important and whoever began the animal shelters idea has my full respect.

I use to volunteer at my local animal shelter. It is a no kill shelter which I think is a good thing. Some people think, "Oh, the poor animals are locked up in here for so long! They should be put down!" To me that is not fair because they all deserve a chance! For as long as I volunteered there I have seen lots of animals get homes. Even the elderly animals.

Steadfast Protector

7,150 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Yeah, I support the stuff listed in the poll, but they're not the charities that I go for with my time and money. I want to help children and teens who are in horrible living situations.

Fuzzy Pup

7,400 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
animal rescue

2,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Back in H.S I use to be a puppeteer for kids on the block.A group of puppeteers that taught elementary kids about people with disabilities. Like down syndrome, cerebral palsy, and turrets syndrome.I would also want to volunteer for battered women's and children's shelters. I would also help in men's shelters. Also wanna help Angels' faces, an organization that helps and counsels young children and teens with facial disfigurements either cuz of accidents, surgeries, or birth defects, I just wanna help people be accepted and feel safe.I know it maybe cliché but I wanna change the world, Don't want fame or notariaty just want acceptance for all . THERE'S NO TRUE BEAUTY OR PERFECTION. NOBODY IS BORN CRUEL, JUST CREATED.WHY? BECAUSE SOME FEEL THREATENED BY DIFFERENCE.Please let's all try and lessen that, by just remembering every human being has a heart that pumps, lungs that breathe, hands and fingers that touch, and emotions that can be hurt.

Hygienic Gaian

5,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
cuttiemaymay
I dont do charity right now.... but when i do.... i wanna help everyone out. 3nodding
Same.. if I had the money..man, everyone, human or animal, would be fed and cared for. As for homelessness, I believe anyone can get back on their feet with the proper toos and finances.

Hygienic Gaian

5,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
sable_stoner
cuttiemaymay
I dont do charity right now.... but when i do.... i wanna help everyone out. 3nodding
Same.. if I had the money..man, everyone, human or animal, would be fed and cared for. As for homelessness, I believe anyone can get back on their feet with the proper toos and finances.
*TOOLS
There is no none?

Profitable Hunter

5,825 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
It's good to donate, and help people yourself, but just remember "give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime."

Fashionable Capitalist

I wish there was an option for human rights charities...
Pet rescue is the most voted for lol
Darn the pathos propaganda
I support Bikers for Babies that wasn't an option though …

Timid Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
GLBT, Animals, marijuana related, etc. All good causes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff