Welcome to Gaia! ::

What type of charity / non-profit organization below do you support or simply just feel strongly about?

Pet Rescue 0.45537516454585 45.5% [ 5189 ]
Clean Water 0.098727512066696 9.9% [ 1125 ]
Homelessness 0.14269416410706 14.3% [ 1626 ]
Organizations that fight diseases 0.13716542343133 13.7% [ 1563 ]
Organizations that deliver meals to senior citizens 0.02518648530057 2.5% [ 287 ]
Charities that help the mentally or physically handicapped 0.14085125054849 14.1% [ 1605 ]
Total Votes:[ 11395 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 43 44 45 > >>

Lonely Seeker

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I help out a lot with different charities, but most of my time has gone to the Relay for life with Colleges Against Cancer. so I'll put charities to fight diseases
SPCA volunteer work and stuff.... heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
Really? Pet rescue was number one? What about trying to stop sex trafficking or child soldiers? I donate to NotForSale.org and WomenForWomen.org. Both are really great charities that help women and children in impoverished countries. The WomenForWomen program is a bunch of direct micro loans to women to start their own small business or trade to help support themselves and their families. Not For Sale tries to bring awareness to the slave trade that still exists today, aid victims after rescue, and work with local law enforcement to identify traffickers.
I do voluntary work for the Cats Protection League near where I live. It stared as a 3 week thing, but I just couldn't leave so I've been doing it for over 3 years now ^^ Earned the title of 'that lovely boy that helps kittens'....feels a bit fluffy but hey! cat_3nodding

5,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
This was my answer:
Pet Rescue

But I also support these types of charities:
Homelessness
Organizations that fight diseases
Charities that help the mentally or physically handicapped

Another I support not on the list:
Finding homes for orphaned children (which I guess would be considered homeless)
Helping 3rd world countries get out of poverty
When I get older, for a small part-take job, I might work at an animal shelter. SO, I go for animals all the way. cat_mrgreen heart
Buono-Tomate
I do voluntary work for the Cats Protection League near where I live. It stared as a 3 week thing, but I just couldn't leave so I've been doing it for over 3 years now ^^ Earned the title of 'that lovely boy that helps kittens'....feels a bit fluffy but hey! cat_3nodding

AWWWWWWWWWW! cat_whee
I always donate to the Salvation Army. They do a lot of good here. I don't ever donate to any pet organisations.. My heart just isn't there.. neutral

Familiar Gaian

2,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
My yearly charity donation goes to Child's Play
I couldn't decide, so I put clean water, since water's always important, and contaminated water can be fatal to everyone who uses the single source.
Pet Rescue. a animal can sit there being kicked and get no help but then some little bratty kid gets kicked everyone helps so yea... deffinatly animal rescue support. thumbs up.
Vala Yavanna
Really? Pet rescue was number one? What about trying to stop sex trafficking or child soldiers? I donate to NotForSale.org and WomenForWomen.org. Both are really great charities that help women and children in impoverished countries. The WomenForWomen program is a bunch of direct micro loans to women to start their own small business or trade to help support themselves and their families. Not For Sale tries to bring awareness to the slave trade that still exists today, aid victims after rescue, and work with local law enforcement to identify traffickers.
I think that's great you help those poor women out.. but I rather would help animals out.. but i have no "money" as of now to donate to anything right now.. but that would deffinatly be another one of my donation choices if i did... I just support animals alot because they don't have a voice for themselves... you gotta stick up for them.

2,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fashionable Shapeshifter

3,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
protect all the lil furries and fuzzies and creatures 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit