• Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Newbie Member

6,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
  • Member 100
"learning" is what i like about school,to pass exams and getting a very good career and future mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen
Learning... I like learning new things every day... and to get away fom my fam for a few hours every day
What I LIKED about school (graduated) was..... Depending on which school I was at (school hopped, moved a lot) I liked... Study hall, most my classes I slept in anyway lol! 7th grade I loved math because of my teacher but ended up hating it after we got a new teacher. Had a small school everyone picked on me. I hated everyone kinda ran away at 16 xD

Dapper Duck

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
It's all about being trapped in a government building with other kids your age, who bond over how horrible it is to be trapped in a government building with those OTHER kids your age.

Moral of the story: I lost all of my friends after high school crying

Milan_AnAngelUrDemon rolled 7 4-sided dice: 2, 2, 2, 4, 3, 1, 2 Total: 16 (7-28)

Gaian

I love to learn blaugh
If I don't study at least 1 hour everyday, I start to feel stupid.
That freaks me out XD (was put into special education as a child)

High School Valedictorian,
Currently a 3rd year Medical Technologist,
Future doctor,
And still aspire to win Piano competitions c:

All in all, what I love about school the most is that it builds me, inspires me, and leads me to a brighter future as long as I keep painting that picture from the basis of pencil sketches I made throughout my life. 3nodding

And yes I'm still here on Gaiaonline because, believe it or not, my true friends I have met in my life came to be because of this website my older sister introduced to me when I was younger. XD

Quotable Regular

9,140 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Trader 100
I guess my science class

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers