What do you like about school?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on September 22, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 1454 1455 1456 > >> >>> »|

I killed my inner adult
Yakari Taito
I killed my inner adult
I actually really miss all my teachers besides one. They loved me because I was quiet at the appropriate times and did my work on time, I also participated in debates.. I guess either I'm smart and they liked me for that or I just got lucky...
I'm the same way. 3nodding
at least not everyone looks back on the teachers and hates them...
I respect them for putting up with the students.
I dunno.. maybe the fact that you are in school and going to finish it so that you won't be working in fast food the rest of your life? that's a good reason to like school somewhat.
What abot.. Nothing at all?
the gaggle of beauties and the chance to actually have a sex life i mean yeah i was layed in high school but then i became a gamer then it was all down hill from there but now i might actually bag one
It was a toss up between learning and dorm life. I'm a geek, I admit it. XP But I also love not being at home.... o.o

DA
Pfff... Of course its the guys heart
Seeing My friends and (Of course) Seeing the Girls in uniforms biggrin smile biggrin
Knux1977
the gaggle of beauties and the chance to actually have a sex life i mean yeah i was layed in high school but then i became a gamer then it was all down hill from there but now i might actually bag one
you're fourteen.. you can't possibly need to get laid.
My favorite part of school was my friends...I miss that.
Knux1977
Dude you're only 15. sweatdrop
LadyKaiya
I get a good feeling from learning (and fully comprehending) something new.

Amen! Yay book worms! xd lol
School's alright... it just starts to early!!! scream crying gonk
I like lunch time *mmmmmm food*
Yakari Taito
Knux1977
Dude you're only 15. sweatdrop
oops.. I left out a year.. yeah, that's my point tho.. he's too young to think about that stuff.
I can befriend the teacehrs more than I can the students! xd : So I talk to my teachers ore than anything, I joke with them and stuff. My english teacher last year was the best though, we talked about different books and such.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff