Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you like about school?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on September 22, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 1454 1455 1456 > >> >>> »|

I picked boys cause they are the best thing about school other than friends!!!!
Which mad person put homework!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?
Thinking hurt's my head too much so i said friends...^^;;
Yakari Taito
++PinkNeko++
My pals that make fun of preps with me. domokun
xd
they are just so fake. I don't know why they always flocked around me, trying to get me to be one of them. It may be that I had the hottest boyfriend, or the best job.. and better clothes than them.. or maybe cause I didn't care what they thought..?
YAY! OMG Yay!
Lunch
Friends. X3 And learning. 3nodding
I killed my inner adult
Yakari Taito
rain_girl191
Kasha Kid
Recess, the only place I can relax at school. whee 3nodding

Yep same here... I kindda HATE SCHOOL... my teachers r mean to me and stuff gonk
Almost all teachers are mean. But I guess I would be too if I has their job. sweatdrop
I actually really miss all my teachers besides one. They loved me because I was quiet at the appropriate times and did my work on time, I also participated in debates.. I guess either I'm smart and they liked me for that or I just got lucky...
I'm the same way. 3nodding
stare I don't have a dorm room, i'm only in elementary school! gonk
Yakari Taito
I killed my inner adult
Yakari Taito
rain_girl191
Kasha Kid
Recess, the only place I can relax at school. whee 3nodding

Yep same here... I kindda HATE SCHOOL... my teachers r mean to me and stuff gonk
Almost all teachers are mean. But I guess I would be too if I has their job. sweatdrop
I actually really miss all my teachers besides one. They loved me because I was quiet at the appropriate times and did my work on time, I also participated in debates.. I guess either I'm smart and they liked me for that or I just got lucky...
I'm the same way. 3nodding
at least not everyone looks back on the teachers and hates them...
I would have to say my friends, all two of them. Even with two friends it still makes school worthwhile.
All I need are friends to get through school.... [notices the time and flees to catch the bus for school] sweatdrop
Mosu
YAY! OMG Yay!
Lunch

I didn't even have a lunch period my last year.
FrIeNdZzz 3nodding

Jo's Spouse

Assimilated Hunter

9,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I like my friends and I like to learn. 4laugh
Learning. That's what you go to school for, right? Plus, it gives you that ultimate feeling of accomplishment -- that you're doing something good for yourself. Because, after all, isn't education one of the most important things that you can have in your life?

Friends and all that come right along with school, or work, or play... it doesn't matter. You can always find a friend somewhere. You just have to open your eyes and open your heart and just... look.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff