Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you like about school?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on September 22, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1454 1455 1456 > >> >>> »|

I personally like both the social aspect of school as well as the intelectual. My friends at school are so awesome....they really make going to school worthwhile. At the same time, learning something and retaining that knowledge has always been a high priority of mine, and when I learn something, I feel good about myself. It makes me feel useful. The girls' part.... um well, I can't really go there because I go to an all-boys Catholic school... so that would also rule out clothes. And then there is lunch.... xp Love lunch... wink So, I guess, it's a little bit of everything... heart
LoL learning is important, but friends are the best thing that anyone can have!!
I like lunch. xd

Garbage

Lunch!

Altho' I actually graduated highschool a couple years ago & go to night school & not taking any classes this semester... still lunch! xd
I used to go for my friends, but now that I'm all 'big eighth grade' (omgwtf) I go for doing whatever badass things I can.
i have to say that school is just good in genarl i need to think less than in the real world
Dude, gotta go with friends...friends are there for you, friends help you when you need it...and friends have math homework that they are willing to let you see XD
I dont like da whores x)
-Sherry-
I dont like da whores x)
Me neither! gonk
What about those of us who are older than school age? Even college? crying
How about another option which is 'At least it's not having to go to work'. whee

S o L o L ii's Husbando

Distinct Gaian

Raven_Fallingleaf
How about another option which is 'At least it's not having to go to work'. whee

xd That's true..
Boy........Friends.....=P I Have More Boy s as Friends than Girls.... gonk

So I voted Boyz....^^
-Sherry-
I dont like da whores x)

I'm with you on that one.
Raven_Fallingleaf
What about what you liked about school?

PS: This topic just gave me an event! heart
Friends ^^
<wonders what this poll is going to add to gaia,
like all the others did>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items