Welcome to Gaia! ::

How long do you spend on Gaia per day?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on June 28, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 814 815 816 > >> >>> »|

5-6 hours when im talking to frends and 3-7 seconds when im not (Gaia is my homepage)
Shyrendora

sweatdrop that should be illegal too... you know, the guidelines for the teachers concerning tests are "the students shouldn't have more than 2 tests à week because they will not be able to do well on ALL tests" or something like that... the guidelines says 2 tests.... sweatdrop .... say that to Nya Elementar (junior high school) and Blackebergs Gymnasium! (high school)...

they never follow the guidelines scream gonk
if they need to have a exam, but can't because of the other planned ones, they call it a "smaller test" and we're stuck with in anyways crying
More than 8 hours O.o;
ermmm... i only spend bout 2-3 hours on here, depends on wheather ive got anything better to do! xd
Usually 4-5 hours, sometimes more, sometimes less. On Easter I was on for 12! -^_^-
i try to get on every day and see what is new but i work allot, and on another note i cant wait to see lanzer and others at AX that is going to be sweet
Way more than eight hours, just not on this account. I spend just about my entire day around here.
More then 8 hours, at saturday and sunday. 3nodding
when my internet feels like forking i'm on at night but i tend to get discuraged when i post my art and have to leave... but i spend most my time rating ppls art work and talking solely in the anime/manga forum. b/c i don't have too many ' conversations' with ppl in forums ... we need games, ones u dno't have to play w/ ppl dial up doesn't do well with that. in any event anything over an hour is a lot according to my parents( as i go on hour 3 )

Rainbow Bloodsucker

Eh.. About 8 hours on a normal day..
sanjiro morigami
i try to get on every day and see what is new but i work allot, and on another note i cant wait to see lanzer and others at AX that is going to be sweet

I want to see them too... but I can't crying because USA is about an 11 hour flight from here crying
IBushedIt
theres not a "too much" option... xp

You do realize how stupid your character looks? xd

oh and all my clothes have just been moved to my other ava so thats why im not wearing anything blaugh

just thought id let ya know 3nodding
...I have to admit that I spent hours on Gaia my first week using it.. but nowadays I only spend more than 10min if my friends ask me to stay longer... there's really nothing to do when you don't know anyone.
um.. 6-7 hours sweatdrop
1-2 hours for me

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas