Welcome to Gaia! ::

How long do you spend on Gaia per day?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on June 28, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 814 815 816 > >> >>> »|
Blinkey
"Yeah." Start padrading 2Whats do we want." "MAIL ORDER T-SHIRTS" When do we want it" "NOW!"
3nodding *Starts parading* xd

Seriously, it would be nice with a mail order service, since not all Gaians live in the US...

Curts
i dont know how u people can stay for so long. som eof you need to get out and get some exercise. scream
3nodding
Ah.. oh forgot to add... hehe.. I train martial arts 6 days à week, so that strips 4 hours of online time, otherwise I would be online more...

deus vivificus

I totaly agree. Even with the time I spend online. eek whee
blaugh
I spend usually 4-6 hours at one time. Not really ever more, but I do spend less time on here someimes. *Needs a life, anyone selling?* xp

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pie For All! 300
I loove gaia. I need surgically detraching from the computer
smooz
I spend to much time here. Damn you for making it so addicting. sweatdrop
Dude, I love your sig! *Spread's it around the chatterbox*
hhhhmmmmmmmm I would have to say where's the 24/7 button? For the most part since summer I've been offline due to computer problems, but I back up for now and I'm happy with how much time I get to spend on gaia due to studying for the GED testy-thang-a-ma-bob xp .
Shyrendora
Ayomide
Since I have summerbreak from school now; a bit too much time, I've actually lost track of the hours per day ;P but it's fun whee
Otherwise, on schooldays, around 2-3 hours per day (if there are no exams coming up in the same week)... which is too little time in my opinion... damn school scream gonk

I agree. We have three weeks with finals... sometimes it's about 8-12 big tests à week! (shouldn't that be illegal? stare ..)
And Gaia's really, really superfun!^^ 3nodding

eek that really should be illegal... my teachers try to spread out the exams and big assignements. They're not good at it, but it never gets worse than 5-6 per week sweatdrop
I have no life, more than 8 hours. And all thanks to you, Lanzer!!!!! But I love you anyways. ^_^ xd
Ayomide
Shyrendora
I'm online at least 1 hour at school.. sometimes 2 hours... then I come home and am online between 15:00 and uh... 02:00... that's about 13 hours sweatdrop

But it's summervacation now... when I'm not on my summerplace I'm online from when I wake up until I go to bed... lessay 20-24 hours then whee sweatdrop

I too want a Gaia T-shirt, but it would be nice if you could get for Eg. the Science-Fiction bookstore in Sweden to sell them since we won't be able to attend Fanimes (since a plane ticket and hotels cost way too much for a student) or if you could make an "online order" or something.

Yes!! Bring the T-shirts to Sweden!! Pleeease ^^
If you make them online order, please don't make it a condition to pay for it online, since I can't do that crying

Me neither! crying

you live in Sweden too? blaugh
Maybe it's time for us to go to either the "Sci-Fi bokhandeln" in Sthlm or Gbg and ask them to mail the admins or something? crying
I spend about 6-7 hours on here on a free day. That is to say, on a free day, when I have nothing better to do & it's raining outside (it always is though - I live in the jungle lol). But yes - Gaia's my most addictive hobby (even more so than Runescape! whee )! heart domokun
deus vivificus
smooz
I spend to much time here. Damn you for making it so addicting. sweatdrop
Dude, I love your sig! *Spread's it around the chatterbox*
Don't please. Damn photobucket is a b***h about my bandwith. sweatdrop
Couple of hours, but I´m a new one. Hope I can spent more time in future. smile
Ayomide
Shyrendora
Ayomide
Since I have summerbreak from school now; a bit too much time, I've actually lost track of the hours per day ;P but it's fun whee
Otherwise, on schooldays, around 2-3 hours per day (if there are no exams coming up in the same week)... which is too little time in my opinion... damn school scream gonk

I agree. We have three weeks with finals... sometimes it's about 8-12 big tests à week! (shouldn't that be illegal? stare ..)
And Gaia's really, really superfun!^^ 3nodding

eek that really should be illegal... my teachers try to spread out the exams and big assignements. They're not good at it, but it never gets worse than 5-6 per week sweatdrop

sweatdrop that should be illegal too... you know, the guidelines for the teachers concerning tests are "the students shouldn't have more than 2 tests à week because they will not be able to do well on ALL tests" or something like that... the guidelines says 2 tests.... sweatdrop .... say that to Nya Elementar (junior high school) and Blackebergs Gymnasium! (high school)...
Shyrendora
Ayomide

Yes!! Bring the T-shirts to Sweden!! Pleeease ^^
If you make them online order, please don't make it a condition to pay for it online, since I can't do that crying

Me neither! crying

you live in Sweden too? blaugh
Maybe it's time for us to go to either the "Sci-Fi bokhandeln" in Sthlm or Gbg and ask them to mail the admins or something? crying

That's a great idea!! hehe 3nodding we can take all the other swedish gaians with us too and then they'll have to do it whee

var i sverige bor du? själv bor jag i söder, Lund ^^
heart I alternate between here, neopets, and deviantart...this place is kicking those guys a$$es though...I really really like it here.^^ heart
i lost count for how much im on..... eek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games