Welcome to Gaia! ::

How long do you spend on Gaia per day?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on June 28, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.

yeah i usually spend 1-2 hours after i come inside which ins't very often. so when i do i spend as much time as i can.
IBushedIt
theres not a "too much" option... xp

Don't you think over 8 hours is too much?
hi. are there any votes for the "8hrs or more" thing? hehe
hehe when im not on gaia im probably licking my wall xd i try to make the licking wall time as short as possible 3nodding
This poll here is proof that a majority of us that use gaia have no lives. biggrin
30 min. to an hour im not on the computer vry much i have to share it with my older sisters xp
umm...about 4~5 hours...but thats not even an option...

Aged Hunter

Adding up all of the on and off time I spend on here, 8+ hours seems fitting. But not all of that time is posting, most of it is reading posts.
I do my house work while doing things on gaia, so I don't get in trouble.
Ebalicious
This poll here is proof that a majority of us that use gaia have no lives. biggrin

tehee you sound just like my mistress xd , its not the best forum site, but i think the avatars are cute 3nodding
I waste my life in front of a screen. . . . . .weee?

Romantic Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Love Machine 150
Hmmm...Oh, at least 5 or 6 hours a day. ^_^
i'm kinda forced to stay on gaia for more than 8 hours... it is summer and there is nothing to do but eat and sleep... i would be on ffxi but my computer has been haveing errors with it... besides... my gaia gf could get on at any second and i don't want to miss her, she gets on for about 1 hour a day, and i want to be here for that 1hour 3nodding heart 3nodding
I can't stand being on here long times... at a time.
*shurgs*... lots?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces