Forget the question I just want Gold! 0.45159877354358 45.2% [ 4124 ]
Total Votes:[ 9132 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 > >>

Mega Genius

14,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image wallpapers are definitely the most useful part of that page. i'd like to see more holiday-themed ones (not just halloween!) and definitely some wallpapers of the MC artwork, that stuff is always nice-looking. and i would really love it if the wallpapers had more resolutions available - i'm on a 1366x768 resolution and it tends to be difficult to find wallpapers i don't have to resize/crop down myself.

Wild Bookworm

No, never downloaded anything, but I love the art. I'd love if they were included in the Current Profile themes, that would be really nifty biggrin

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Psst.. DJ, you forgot to add a "No" option to the poll. So I just poll whored instead.

I never really use it, but it just isn't my thing. Although I could see it as a good place to put CI art and such that people would love to keep and use in their sigs and such.

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I love the wallpapers!

Queen Guu's Fav

Friend

I used to go there for wallpapers and the like.

Time-traveling Senshi

I don't actually use it that much but I do like going there and looking at what's offered there in the way of the stuff the artists do. I definitely think you should add more to the wallpapers and put up the art for the collectibles there. Also maybe some of the more memorable things from the Jigsaws.

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
I love the wallpaper section. I'd like to see more wallpapers that centered around Gaia's other NPCs and zOMG!.
ninja ninja

Tiny Shapeshifter

Favorite is obviously the wallpapers. Don't see much of a difference between wallpapers and posters though, since you can both print them out or use them as wallpapers (with a bit of tweaking on dimensions)... o_O;

I would love to see more wallpapers with group arts between Gaia's gold shop NPCs. I favor characters from past Rigs/CIs though, since the variety is huge (winter, librarian, gothic, underwater, etc) so you can have a lot of fun with thinking up the color scheme and styles to use for the borders.

Moonlight Witch

32,265 Points
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Winter Guardian 250

I really just love all the nice art there, especially from the events. Some of the fanservice ones are pretty nice too *cough, cough* bath house *cough, cough, cough*

However....it needs to be updated! I'd like to see more event, EI, RIG/CI, NPC, zOMG, and miscellaneous (ex. item related, seasonal) art added, especially if its wallpaper format.

cylleona's Partner

Interstellar Abomination

I love the paper crafts, I made both the Garlic and the OMG and I wish there are more!

I also saved a few of the wallpapers, but I haven't used them because my screen is just a little bit bigger/wider than the highest resolution available.

I second seeing more event, MC, EI, and RIG/CI art, and also sketches.

Star Survivor

11,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
It's fantastic. Absolutely fantastic.

Just wish there were more widescreen-friendly wallpaper sizes along with larger artwork of past special event/RIG headers. The Crystal Overdrive one could be a great wallpaper.

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
I want more papercrafts, like of the NPCs.

I love the wallpapers, but you guys should really make that page more known.

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Never knew it existed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers