Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Games you want on Gaia

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on February 11, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 776 777 778 > >> >>> »|

mahjong domokun domokun
It would have to be a mix of puzzle and board games. I can never decide between Tetris or Chess on my friends phone. I switch every day...Tomorrow is Tetris 3nodding
puzzle gamess~! ^-^
the kind where u dont need to think to play, but need to think to get high scores....
like bejeweled(sp?)
I like RPGS
For me, it was a close tie between card and board games... ^^;; I find both really fun... so I hope to find some. ^^

Of course, all the different types of games'd be great.... Maybe you can do one at a time from each? You already have a sports game, right? Then everyone's happy.... heart
ARCADE GAMES!
Something that allows us to play against other gaians, and obtain prizes & gold ^^;
More ways to earn gold. wOOt
I'm split between puzzle, word, and board games... but I voted for word. 3nodding If there's Gaia Tetris, though, I imagine I'd get quite addicted indeed. @_@
Mahjong would be just too cool ^_^ Just about all of them do (minus the sports ^_^;; Fishing is enough of a sport...and the battle system will be more fun than virual football any day!)
Of course this is a comment comming from a Bubble Bobble addict since '90 sweatdrop -->This one is easily amused<--
<center> Arcade 3nodding
emerald_star19
gaia tetris!!! xd

xd
hehehe. playing tetris for gold, that would be cool.
grapeguy
u are gay u stupid retards stare

Wow, you're very original. Next time why don't you say something completely new like "Your mom!"?
Puzzle games! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces