Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Games you want on Gaia

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on February 11, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 776 777 778 > >> >>> »|

card games would be cool. i'd dust all of you at hold 'em poker.
chess would be awesome to have, i need to sharpen my skills so bad... but other games would be great too! actually, ive found that i dont want to fish anymore *le sigh* i have no goal anymore, i earned two helms already, wore them for like a day and then gave up crying how pathetic i am, i realize sweatdrop
I think it might be a good idea to eventually have a variety of games on Gaia...that way, the people that aren't good at arcade games can play something else that they are good at, and people that don't want to play puzzle or word games can play action games---you know, so people don't feel trapped into one specific kind of game, and if they aren't particularly good at a certain game they don't have to get upset because that's all there is, but can move on to another category.

I know the more you play games the better you get at them, but not everyone has the time, and for others it takes a long time to get really good at games no matter how much they play them.

Just a thought.

I really love the fishing game. BTW. Now if only I could catch something in real life!
i wish we could get pets on gaia xd
blaugh Arcade of couse I want to fight people!!!! 3nodding 3nodding wink
<center>Maybe some sort of arcade games... idk, if there are too many games this will just turn into another neopets...
Actually, I'd like word, puzzle, and arcade, plus maybe certain card games. (I'm not into gambling, but I like card games!)
Board games definatly!!! i love monopoly and clue!... those are my favorite games ever!!!
oh oh oh I LLLOOOVVEEE!!!!!!!! words games!!!!!!!! heart heart heart
I'd like to play puzzle games, definately 3nodding
van_dutch

yesh!!! those interactive neopet typa stuff, but at a smaller scale... lol like tomagotchi xd they have plenty if places on the map to place those kinds of things
also, it would be interesting if gaia had some sort of battle arena sweatdrop and i think that gaians would love to sport weapons around other than a pitchfork xd im a big fan of non mechanized weapons like swirds and spears and bowsa&arrows typa stuffs ^^
Leoness
van_dutch

yesh!!! those interactive neopet typa stuff, but at a smaller scale... lol like tomagotchi xd they have plenty of places on the map to place those kinds of things
also, it would be interesting if gaia had some sort of battle arena sweatdrop and i think that gaians would love to sport weapons around other than a pitchfork xd im a big fan of non mechanized weapons like swirds and spears and bowsa&arrows typa stuffs ^^

Invisible Lunatic

I can see it now, a rip-off version of Pak-man insted of using the little Pak-man, Gaia uses Lanzer's head!

Card and Arcade are great XD Gaia would have it's own Magic-like game, and you could own some of the creatures.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff