Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on February 11, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.

Sparkly Lunatic

14,650 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fusion Novice 50
zOMG should have an arena like a Colosseum where Gaians can fight each other. For example, it would be cool to see if a team of low level guys could take on a single higher level Gaian, or a fight against rival teams or individual opponents...

It would be extra cool if we could bet on the fights maybe, or if opponents could optionally wager items or gold for the winner/s of each match.

A friend of mine suggested that this might be more fun outside of zOMG as a game of its own. Either way, it would be fun if there was a place for Gaian's to battle each other for loot or experience or whatever.
NaughtyPunkGuy
zero437
I would like a game, like a platformer but you can be your avatar as a character in that game, i think that would be cool, and for sports games I would like bowling, and i think for baord games, chess, and checkers, and mahjong that would be cool too. I think it would be neat if all of the games featured your avatar so like bowling you used your avatar, and I dunno other games too...
I agree I think that would be cool to see done. 3nodding
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Magnetic Entrepreneur

6,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
emotion_donotwant I dont play games. emotion_donotwant

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePuzzles,tetris,word games oh my lol
Gears of war 3
the sims 3 3nodding

Unbeatable Hunter

9,475 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
i think it would be cool if they added a more advanced version of zomg like ware you had to use Ur avatar character right but he or she would look more realistic and you could fight the gnomes but they would look and be a little more advanced and a little more spookyishly creepy looking. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Board games!
arcade mrgreen
I HATE 1,000 PIECE PUZZLES ther hard
Ayee Arennia
I HATE 1,000 PIECE PUZZLES ther hard

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items