Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Do you have a cell phone?

Yes 0.68364301740475 68.4% [ 125536 ]
No 0.31635698259525 31.6% [ 58092 ]
Total Votes:[ 183628 ]
Yes...It costs for texting and I get free nights after 9pm and weekends. It's a gay phone ok? whee
Nope. Don't need one either.
This was my idea, sweet! the thread is in the suggestions section, and i made it ^^ here
I just got a cellphone. its a shared plan with my family and my phone is nothing more than a phone. base model, no games, no camera. dont need any of them. lol

yay for verizon
Egotistical Drug
YES! surprised

I have US Cellular with texting, nights and weekends, and free minutes after 7 PM. 3nodding

Oh, and... FIRST POST! whee
i'm straight but bi's rock
Yes I have one although I think I can't access these future features as I live in Europe-Malta domokun
i have one but it a nokia prepaid
crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying it so sucks i cant have a cell my parents wont let me get one how borin
I have a cell phone that my mom helps me pay for. My provider is Verizon Wireless. I have free nights and weekends, and I'm only allowed 200 minutes (I'm part of a Famly Share Plan). The only extras that I have are 1000 text messages per month, and I can download ringtones. The ringtones aren't free. sweatdrop

I probably wouldn't have the money to pay for any Gaia extras for my cell phone, but knowing me, I'd find a way.
3nodding
T-Mobile, 600 minutes, and nights and weekends. Old phone so the games come in crapy.

Shameless Wench

Moto fone. xd Daddy works there.
I have one but with only the boring standard. No colors. Only calls & sms.
First post as well blaugh
*comes out with a southern accent* I ain't no any of these straaaange things called ell phones.

Okay seriously..I don't own one..I think I'm the only one I know that doesn't.
Mr.Valentine19
*comes out with a southern accent* I ain't no any of these straaaange things called ell phones.

Okay seriously..I don't own one..I think I'm the only one I know that doesn't

This is not rp.. stare .. I have no cell phone cry i wish i had one.
I have one, but my parents took it away because I'm failing 2 of my classes.
Sweet, I'm on an early page!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces