Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Do you have a cell phone?

Yes 0.68666541383661 68.7% [ 127888 ]
No 0.31333458616339 31.3% [ 58357 ]
Total Votes:[ 186245 ]

DO NOT READ
Two recent events in the national media involve convicted sex offenders who have kidnapped, raped and killed young girls in the communities where they have been living. To me, this is a growing and very scary trend which should have parents, law enforcement officials and our government on alert.
Just today, an alert was issued for 12-year-old Nicole Horton, of Port Orange, Fla., who was likely abducted by two 30-year-old men. In Iowa, a registered sex offender was charged with abducting and killing a 10-year-old girl. And in Florida last week, a young girl’s body was found and a convicted sex offender confessed to raping and killing her.
Our kids are in danger and something needs to be done about it.
Parents need to stay informed. By searching online, you can find the names of the registered sex offenders in your area. Know your neighbors and know who your children spend time with. Make your home a safe environment where children feel comfortable talking about these issues and speak to your children about strangers.
According to an online search I just did, there are 23 registered sex offenders in the small town outside Tallahassee that I’m living in and there are over 300 registered sex offenders in Tallahassee. They could be your next door neighbor or the janitor at your daughter’s school.
Law enforcement officials need to be alert too. I read in the paper today that law enforcement officials in one community tracked down all of the registered sex offenders in their area and arrested those who weren’t living where they said they were living. It’s a good thing that measures are now being taken, but this needs to be something that happens on a regular basis.
And our government needs to stop endangering our kids for the sake of maintaining the rights of convicted felons.
More convicts commit repeat offenses than those who settle back into the community to live a normal life. Something is wrong with the system, that these things keep happening. If we can’t rehabilitate these perverts, we shouldn’t be letting them out.
And with Michael Jackson on the loose, when will this madness end?
guys are like lamps..there pretty to look at but not too bright
I never had a cell phone but i see 5 year olds with them. Im 15.
do u believe in love at first sight or do u want me to walk ur way again?
i have a boost mobile cell phone.
I don't have a cell phone...Not for another year. Well, not untill I prove myself to be "responsible". rolleyes
No ,love is when you be ther fore someone no matter how much he or she bothers you.
I so wish i hade a cell phone but my parents are making me pay for my own! while all my other friends parents are paying for theirs!
shy-t's avatar sepo's avatar rockstand's avatar ricky_reaper's avatar luckypimp's avatar KarmelKisses1016's avatar
hell yeah i got a phone pay as you boost mobile
b***h
Theseuss
No ,love is when you be ther fore someone no matter how much he or she bothers you.
your cute
yup yup yup, i gots me a cell phone, it's got high-speed internet, and plenty of games... that's really all i use it for... the games... i have a PSP for the high-quality games, but nothing beats Tetris or Space Invaders!!
ashley060792
you suck if you dont have a cell phone

<3

Well, ThankYuu. That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside.

I have no phone, but I am getting a GoPhone Tomarrow, if it counts.

</3
Lanzer
Hello everyone,

Recently we had been thinking of adding cool cell phone games and services for Gaia users. Please help us take a little survey for us to know if you have a cell phone and what kind of extra cell phone services do you use.

Please click here for the survey

Thank you for your time!

- Lanzer
dozent everone
yeah i have a cell phone, its sprint
I have a cell phone! It's a Kyocera Slider!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff