Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Do you have a cell phone?

Yes 0.68367374720254 68.4% [ 125556 ]
No 0.31632625279746 31.6% [ 58093 ]
Total Votes:[ 183649 ]
personally i have a cell phone but i think of it as a cordless leash ive never liked em and i dont think i will any time soon
YeaH! i got a celly too. I have a cingular but it sucks cause I wanted one with a camera. Oh, well. heart Destigana rocks! And for those of u who don't know who or what Destigana is you can e-mail me and I'll tell you all about it. It's my dream of my future anime show. Which will first be converted into a book.
Cell phone? HA! Yeah right...I'm poor. haha...thats funny though. Me, cell phone. Come on...Well, now that I think about it...its actually kinda sad. Those damn things come in handy! Why dont I have one! stressed My sister has one! My cousin has one!! crying Oohhh.... I made myself sad...
phebbe
Hello everyone,

Recently we had been thinking of adding cool cell phone games and services for Gaia users. Please help us take a little survey for us to know if you have a cell phone and what kind of extra cell phone services do you use.

Please click here for the survey

Thank you for your time!

- phebbe
Yours Truly "Phebbe" heart
i have one...its black and pretty heart ...but i had "get lost" a lot so she would want to keep track of me and get me one...heh blaugh
Yupp, i have a phone 3nodding
hola me amigo, mi say si. i said yes i do have one ok. ok.

wwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
i have a piece of crap nextel i60 but it has 1000 minutes unlimited 2-way and free night and weekends for around $50
No , i dont have a cell phone,... crying I WISH, Lol...
Tomoe_Chan
Cell phone? HA! Yeah right...I'm poor. haha...thats funny though. Me, cell phone. Come on...Well, now that I think about it...its actually kinda sad. Those damn things come in handy! Why dont I have one! stressed My sister has one! My cousin has one!! crying Oohhh.... I made myself sad...

its ok i dont have one either and like you everyone else i know has 1 my cousin doesnt have the internet and has one ... that sucks
I don't have a phone crying
I have a cellphone but I lost it...so I guess I -had- a cellphone. I'm getting a new one anyway, a camera phone babeh cool
Yes... but it is not hooked up yet
crying
Ive got a cell phone with unlimited minutes, unlimited texting, unlimited long distance and 75 hours worth of roaming lol

5,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
Yup biggrin But I can't use the internet or anything fancy like that. rolleyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items