Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Do you have a cell phone?

Yes 0.68666541383661 68.7% [ 127888 ]
No 0.31333458616339 31.3% [ 58357 ]
Total Votes:[ 186245 ]

ITS LONG, IM WAITING FOR MY DAD WAKE UP SO I CAN GO BEG.
I NEED A JOB. LIKE DEAD SERIOUS surprised
I've got a motorola phone and I have T-mobile. No extra services like internet or anything, but I do have AIM.
i haf a razr, silver, and uh..cingullar/motorola. biggrin I heart my cell. *hugz* i'm obsessive...so NO TOUCHIE!!! scream

SORRY eek
ZAZDATBADAZZ
I GOT THE LAZER, BUT I WANT TO GET A DIFFERENT PHONE, sweatdrop I THINK ITS UGLY! rolleyes

u mean razr???

6,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Yep, and it is pretty cool.
I can surf on my Verizon cell. Never tried Gaia though. From where I live, it takes a bit too long to load. That, or the inside of McDonalds isn't a good place to play...(sweatdrop)
Yep, the Nokia 6230. Not really cool orso.., but I love the camera 4laugh
Having a cell phone is great
My cell company is Cingular...brand samsung.....
You know what is better than cell phone?
I have a nokia 3205i camera-phone, wireless-web-access, interchangable face and back plates, six digit buttons (double-siders), I can use actual songs for ringtones, not just MIDIs. Pay and talk phone-card use, and I rarely use it. Its not an image thing, its the fact I don't want to attatch myself to something so unimportant....
So y'all don't really know what i'm talking right?
sure
A car was the answer
Egotistical Drug
YES! surprised

I have US Cellular with texting, nights and weekends, and free minutes after 7 PM. 3nodding

Oh, and... FIRST POST! whee

Yeah, I have Verizon... Pretty much the same, except the free nights starts at 9, and I have a camera on it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff