Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you interested in Gaia merchandise?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on June 25, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 220 221 222 > >> >>> »|

Lanzer
Gaia will be selling T-shirts and posters at Anime Expo 2004. We're currently wondering if there are Gaia users who are interested in buying these merchandise on-line.

YES!!! I WOULD BUY ALL THE DIFFERENT SHIRTS!!

I was dieing for one when i was veiwing the post about the anime expo.. but it'd be great yo have shirts...

and this is just a suggestion but what if when someone buys a shirt they get like a limeted edition item of somewhat..
I'd like a gaia tshirt probably...that'd be awesome if you could custom make the shirts with your characters//character's friends. but i guess that'd be kind of hard, wouldnt it? razz and i dont know if my parents would let me use their credit cards sad otherwise I'm for it
I love the idea!! but unfortunatly I CANNOT pay for anything online, believe me I've insisted a lot of times but my dad won't allow me crying
Lanzer
Gaia will be selling T-shirts and posters at Anime Expo 2004. We're currently wondering if there are Gaia users who are interested in buying these merchandise on-line.
Hey Lanzer!

Of course I would, but if they stayed in a price range of 10-20 dollars because I come from a middle-class household. Although, if they were expensive I'd work up cash to at least get one shirt. I want to be able to wear the t-shirt offline to express my love for Gaia xd

Seriously, our anime club at our highschool worships this site and you'd have at least 30 sales from one area in Florida.

I left a suggestion in the Q&F about Angelic and Nighmare shirts.

For the Angelic shirt, you could have a avatar on the front in full angelic attire and in caption below it would say "Isn't posting heavenly?". For the Nightmare shirts it would be viceversa and for caption it would say "Living in a nightmare of fandom".

Those ideas are pretty decent I think surprised

So, my answer to your lovely poll is "Yes"
well, I'm interested but too young to have a credit card xp

Newbie Noob

i dont know how to order over it but please lanzersake dont sell it in stores o.o
Sure, as long as they are available internationally and you can get them without having access to PayPal or a credit card.
I would love that. ^_^ I would like to get a poster, and a shirt... Maby even a charm bracelet. A charm bracelet with the rere items on them, like those wings, and the OMG hat...
It would be cool if we could put our own avatars on T-shirts, bags, pins, etc. biggrin And of course, the hats.
I would like to see the characters come to live. I mean anime you know? I would like to watch some anime cartoons. that would be cool. wink
I`d like to have a real Gaia Shirt 3nodding
That'd be so cool! I think that you'd probably make a lot of money turning Gaia outfits into real clothes. I'd pay a lot for the fairy set!
once im living on my own and have a check book and all that fun stuff i'd gladly buy gaia merchandise ^_^ and if you guys were to make outfits from gaia into merchandise that would indeed sell quite well! it would be the perfect way to make money so that gaia could be improved better and faster than it is now! i say the next step is virtual reality gaia! hell yeah!
I would definately buy real versions of Gaia items. Like OMG and AFK hats. I would buy an AFK hat for sure.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff