Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you interested in Gaia merchandise?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on June 25, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 220 221 222 > >> >>> »|

i would be interested to buy them on line but i have no money to buy the things with. well i hope that one of these days i would be able to buy some things online. smile
i would like to buy a real omg/afk hat. stare
i think that if you start selling stuff ur going to turn into neopets and soon there is going to be little gaia dall all over the market that would really suck sweatdrop
christalcarpenter
i think that if you start selling stuff ur going to turn into neopets and soon there is going to be little gaia dall all over the market that would really suck sweatdrop
3nodding
I saw the items at AX. They are really nice =] Good Quality and Great Price too. They had a cute white baby T-shirt with little angel wings on the back. Posters were really big (Movie Poster Size) and I think they were selling it for less than $5. I don't think Gaia was trying to rip off users at all. They're totally cool promotional items that are extra for Gaia fans ^_^, and I think the price that they're selling their merchandise at just barely make up the cost. Everyone were also very very nice at the booth. 3nodding
blaugh Cool~! I would defintely buy those stuff~ heart

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I love all of them!!! Especially those angel wings!!! But they are so expensive!!! crying crying sad sad
i would try to buy it just dont turn into neopets
gaia rocks and i would buy a ton of stuff on gaia but i dont have alot of money
If I could get some real Monkey PJs in my size, I would put out serious money for some. It would be the coolest article of clothing I owned, by far.

And I have checked online, I can't find anything sad
crying i would but i can not by things on line but i would try to trick my friends to by them for me but if i cant do that i i'll say no wink
Can't buy online.....
Malacai
Instead of the usual T-shirts and posters, I would totally buy something like seal slippers or an angelic scarf... You should turn some of that stuff into merchandise...That would be pretty cool. heart

I agree having some of the clothes we buy on Gaia would be pretty awsome to have 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff