Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you play in the Beta for Gaia's new MMO if you had the chance?

Heck Yes!!! 0.53057473431204 53.1% [ 22516 ]
Maybe 0.16758960341212 16.8% [ 7112 ]
If i have the Time 0.13999575841836 14.0% [ 5941 ]
Not really Interested 0.079176190588402 7.9% [ 3360 ]
OOOHHH EEEEEE AHHHHH 0.082663713269081 8.3% [ 3508 ]
Total Votes:[ 42437 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 313 314 315 > >> >>> »|

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
Heck yes! surprised

Distinct Hunter

9,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

I'd prefer monthly storyline updates, personally.

******** yeah.

battle system.

cool

Backwoods Abomination

Yes. Yes, I would. MMOs are, like, my thing. I try every free one I can get my filthy paws on, although mostly I last for a week before I quit.
Skip Beta and let us all play. We're all bound to complain about something regardless of whether or not there are bugs.

And I REEEEEEAAAALLLLYY want to Beta Test, but I don't have the time. Just leave an official bug report and feedback sticky somewhere. 3nodding
Since I joined in 2004, the only thing I've been waiting for on Gaia was the battle system. It was my reason for getting everything I did, back when the plan was that "every item had a hidden stat value that would affect your battle stats" 3nodding as Lanzer said in an old interview.

Of course, now it's changed to rings, but it's the battle system none the less.

After waiting for so long, I want to see it done right. I'd dlove to beta test and do anything I could to help this game be done flawlessly and be all I, and countless others, hoped it to be 3nodding

Dapper Dabbler

10,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Oh absolutely! I would love too. Plus it would give me something to do between classes.

Rainbow Trafficker

Oh yes, indeed! I joined in '04, and it seems like the Battle System has been in planning forever. I want to get a glimpse of this elusive beast, prove that it really is real. In fact, I already signed up to beta test. 3nodding

5,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
Meh. Don't care.

Newbie Noob

If I had the time I would.
I am normally only online for like an hour a day. D:
I would love the chance to debug this MMO before it hits the main public. I've been rather lucky over the years, kon, to get to help many games beta test. I hope my luck holds up here. But, either way, just keep in mind that beta testing isn't just about playing the game before everyone else. The idea is to see if you can break the game (or parts thereof) and make clear and easy to understand reports of how you did so, what you did, and how often the bugs or glitches occur under those circumstances.

Because people have been looking forward to the release of this beast I want to do everything in my power to make sure that it gets a smooth start. And boy oh boy, when it finally does go public I think Gaia is going to get an immediate stress test. I'm hoping for the best, gon gon! 3nodding

O.G. Fatcat

10,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
Hell yessss! It's been one of my dreams since I joined Gaia and heard about the Battle System!
Not really. Not enough time at the moment.
it sounds like fun!
Um ... i would ...

BUT THE SURVEY WAS CLOSED YESTERDAY EVENING!!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff