Welcome to Gaia! ::

What day do you think the Cash Shop should be updated?

Monday 0.26498992631549 26.5% [ 28015 ]
Tuesday 0.041836532004048 4.2% [ 4423 ]
Wednesday 0.11358197519887 11.4% [ 12008 ]
Thursday 0.058493582164376 5.8% [ 6184 ]
Friday 0.25663775408859 25.7% [ 27132 ]
OOOHHH EEEEEE AHHHHH 0.26446023022862 26.4% [ 27959 ]
Total Votes:[ 105721 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 664 665 666 > >> >>> »|

OOOHHH EEEEEE AHHHHH

We wants your opinions!

What day do you think the Cash Shop should be updated?
Query-
When indeed? I am still truly amazed that you meat puppies are able to work around your meaningless schedules.
Shall we reveal these new biological abominations on Monday? Is Tuesday the best day to unveil the ever changing meaty items? Should we wait till Wednesday to thrust this glop of hyperactive cells to the various blood balloons who would take them? Can we truly stave off the invasion of superior robot super powers until Thursday? Can we possibly survive to update the shop on Friday?

Response-
My answer is Monday. After all, the items you work so hard on will not go unnoticed as various casualties pile up along the week if you do not announce them early. Besides if you meat sacks were meant to survive to the end of the week, you would spend more time developing weapons to wage war with. Just imagine a squishy pink human trying to fight off a metallic gladiator armed only with an orindae in a jar. How humorous.

Pure-hearted Snowflake

25,690 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Lulz Wtf Robo Dejavu. heart

I think the Cash Shop should be updated like Friday since thats the day people get paid. :3 Though wednesday could be a good day too you know mid-week. 3nodding

With that said I think the Cash Shop is getting a bit out of hand. The Valentine's day item hasn't been released and the Easter event is really like wtfs going on? Plus the cash shops getting expensive. I personally have to work for my items by posting and polling and can't afford to buy Gaia Cash so it's getting really hard to keep up. So a NPC store update would be nice because those items don't get removed and stay their price or are sold for less in the market so I could keep up with them. I mean its hard enough buying monthly letters at 20k and then to have to buy all the Gaia Cash stuff at high prices is crazy..
Ra Ra Rasputin...

Thursday.

...Russia's greatest love machine
I think Monday
I Agree with Mockary!!!! heart heart

Friday would be the best day since most ppl get paid that day, but of course lol I don't have cash to buy items from there so yea lol rofl

it really dont matter what day really ^.^

rofl rofl rofl
I say Monday
*waves hi to all xd *
ello guys.... its cool to see such usually busy threads...quite!!

Aged Friend

I think Monday would be great

In a relationship with A Fictional Character

Magical Librarian

whoohoo for alot of us being from the same thread lol ^.^

also it is quite right now cuze they havent annouced the weekly poll yet lol ^.^ 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff