Terminator 0.025764549311005 2.6% [ 3717 ]
The Godfather 0.036681731222447 3.7% [ 5292 ]
Spider Man 0.046177946599384 4.6% [ 6662 ]
OOHH EEEE AHHH 0.082554689882718 8.3% [ 11910 ]
Total Votes:[ 144268 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1018 1019 1020 > >> >>> »|

OOOHHH EEEEEE AHHHHH

We wants your opinions!

What is the greatest movie trilogy ever?
Response-
I've always been partial to movies about superior robotic AI. The Terminator was just one long robot a** kissing contest with little boys and human women. The focus in the Star Wars and Matrix films was far too much on the humans. So, clearly it is Back to the Future. However it was meant to be a four movie series.

Clarification-
In the fourth movie, Marty learns that the time machine was carefully rebuilt in the future by clearly superior robotic battledroids. He goes into Emmit's lab in search of the blue prints to the time machine, with the hopes of destroying them. However he is greeted by hail of gunfire. Afterwards his entire family is killed by robotic assassins (except for his father who is given a series of purple-nurples that are so painful that he catches fire) . The robots take over the planet and in the end, humanity is destroyed by the robotic scientists who are in fact working with the newly chromed Emmit Brown. All in all, a good film.

I forgot to mention that Bif falls into robo-manure 36 minuets into the film. CLASSIC

Pure-hearted Snowflake

25,690 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Though I love the Spiderman trilogy, I LOVE the Back to the future series. Its the best outta the ones listed for sure! Michael J. Fox will always be remembered for his character Marty Mcfly and Christopher Lloyd will always be remembered as the eccentric Doc. Its been 23 years since the first movie and its still big. In fact they were talking about making another movie. 3nodding

Oh you know whats not up there, but is an awesome trilogy? The Look Who's Talking series with Kirstie alley And John Travolta. I've seen those movies a million times and I've seen 3 men and a baby a million times too even though its not a trilogy its just 2 movies. heart
3nodding pirate
Lord of the rings fer sure
but the books were better
I dont consider starwars a trilogy
theres 6 movies

also
This has nothing to do with gaia
gtfo my GCD with your lack of discussion about gaia gonk
Lord of the Rings = heart
I think it was amazing.

Though Pirates was also good. As was Star Wars (though the originals were better).

::edit::

Teddy also = heart

Dapper Mage

Lord of the Rings, only because there were vast amounts of epic in it.
I would have to say Back to the Future. I loved those movies growing up. <3

Dangerous Elder

19,325 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Generous 100
  • Winged 100
Aliens
*edit Although all those movies in the poll are great.
WTF Robo
Response-
I've always been partial to movies about superior robotic AI. The Terminator was just one long robot a** kissing contest with little boys and human women. The focus in the Star Wars and Matrix films was far too much on the humans. So, clearly it is Back to the Future. However it was meant to be a four movie series.

Clarification-
In the fourth movie, Marty learns that the time machine was carefully rebuilt in the future by clearly superior robotic battledroids. He goes into Emmit's lab in search of the blue prints to the time machine, with the hopes of destroying them. However he is greeted by hail of gunfire. Afterwards his entire family is killed by robotic assassins (except for his father who is given a series of purple-nurples that are so painful that he catches fire) . The robots take over the planet and in the end, humanity is destroyed by the robotic scientists who are in fact working with the newly chromed Emmit Brown. All in all, a good film.

I forgot to mention that Bif falls into robo-manure 36 minuets into the film. CLASSIC
The fourth movie sounds greatly superior to the rest surprised
Naito_Mitsukai
Lord of the Rings = heart
I think it was amazing.

Though Pirates was also good. As was Star Wars (though the originals were better).

::edit::

Teddy also = heart
I only liked pirates because of Johnny Depp
He soo sexy awesome
also heart @you too

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
As much as I love Pirates and Lord of the Rings. My ultimate trilogy will always be Star Wars. It's been my favorite set of movies since I was a kid, and now that I'm an adult, I just love them even more.

Familiar Elder

Druki
Lord of the Rings, only because there were vast amounts of epic in it.

QFT

Those movies basically define epic.

Chatty Shapeshifter

11,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Pirates. Because I don't watch movies much. Pirates was enjoyable though.
No votes for the Godfather yet gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces