Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which presidential candidate would you vote for?

Clinton 0.14214091021723 14.2% [ 17209 ]
Obama 0.34382588585116 34.4% [ 41627 ]
McCain 0.069645659535806 7.0% [ 8432 ]
Huckabee 0.032039316098125 3.2% [ 3879 ]
Paul 0.022755430742546 2.3% [ 2755 ]
Nader 0.013256793590485 1.3% [ 1605 ]
Lanzer the Great 0.13551664326423 13.6% [ 16407 ]
OOHH EEEE AHHH 0.24081936070042 24.1% [ 29156 ]
Total Votes:[ 121070 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 1201 1202 1203 > >> >>> »|

I never vote for people when I do vote. My view is that they are all lie anyways.
for all adults.

VOTE FOR PAUL
he wants to get rid of income tax
he believes that we should get out of iraq now (i want to stay, but most people dont)
just check him out

but sadly obama will win,
he has texas in the bag and hilary needs that to win.
mcain is way to old i think (hes like 80) so obama is going to win because he says that we should get out of iraq (never said how), and because of his personality, so that sucks.

pm me if you agree
Well this is a rather interesting poll no doubt. I praise you guys for having the balls to ask us about who we would vote for. Me, I would vote for Obama. In fact I voted for him in the primaries. ^^
personally i hate polotics and think they are all sleeze bags especially hillary clinton but i would vote for either MCcain or obama or my cat hehe xd
obama rocks my socks
Tiana Sidhe
I've been a Hillary Clinton supporter since she first announced that she was running, and I'm still behind her 100%.

Obama's too young, and too naive and inexperienced. Maybe in another 8 years, he could do a good job, but not now. The country's too off-balance to have an idealist in the office.

so your saying is that you don't want anyone but old people to be prez. Male or female. I think that, if Obama can do a good job, no matter the age, then so be it. As long as this country can dig itself out of the freaking huge orifice it is now in. I don't care who is prez.

I just want this country to stop being as it is. The homless needs help, the children, even people needing jobs. What about those that needs help that can't get it? Everyone is thinking of who is president, but not the needs of hte people
wow.... odd much??????

i voted obama... but then i don't really know
my friend says that he's going to get caught up in the hollywoodness of the presidency
i say clinton is scary..... hiding who she is to make us like her. she wants mccain. i'm confused
Well, I was for you hometown boy Romney, but he dropped *super sad about that*
So now its McCain...

Never Obama, maybe Hillary if I had a choice between death and voting for her...
stiched zombie-
for all adults.

VOTE FOR PAUL
he wants to get rid of income tax
he believes that we should get out of iraq now (i want to stay, but most people dont)
just check him out

but sadly obama will win,
he has texas in the bag and hilary needs that to win.
mcain is way to old i think (hes like 80) so obama is going to win because he says that we should get out of iraq (never said how), and because of his personality, so that sucks.

pm me if you agree[/quote

your cat is awesome
I VOTE FOR DARTH VADER!!!
Tiana Sidhe
I've been a Hillary Clinton supporter since she first announced that she was running, and I'm still behind her 100%.

Obama's too young, and too naive and inexperienced. Maybe in another 8 years, he could do a good job, but not now. The country's too off-balance to have an idealist in the office.

wow. robots for president, ne??? have you heard the woman speak??? she can turn the tears on and off with a switch, and sounds good while never saying anything..... just saying
Yuufa
LennaHime
Aye, Roy Mustang!

I'm glad someone shares my sentiments. :]

I like your avie's art.

<3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers