Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which presidential candidate would you vote for?

Clinton 0.14377388601907 14.4% [ 17117 ]
Obama 0.3443282516484 34.4% [ 40994 ]
McCain 0.070379236487338 7.0% [ 8379 ]
Huckabee 0.032178404938894 3.2% [ 3831 ]
Paul 0.022787787157196 2.3% [ 2713 ]
Nader 0.013220780311621 1.3% [ 1574 ]
Lanzer the Great 0.13516441980597 13.5% [ 16092 ]
OOHH EEEE AHHH 0.23816723363151 23.8% [ 28355 ]
Total Votes:[ 119055 ]

Greedy Vampire

2,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
Aleelee
Obama of course. People might vote for someone else because they are too young and naïve themselves and understand nothing about the real world and politics. It's sad because you notice how when someone say they aren't voting for him, they don't give a good enough reason and it sounds naïve and childish. Why do people fail to realize that he actually started recovery in the economy...something Bush tremendously fudged up and did something past pres. fail to do:catch a dictator. Anyway I'm definitely voting this year.

There is some truth in what you're saying,
though ignorant people tend to be everywhere,
I personally don't mind who anyone votes for
as long as they have a solid reason to do so.
I feel alot of "black" people voted for obama simply for
that reason, because when I ask them why they voted for
him they seem to not be able to think of any other reason.
(im stereo typing obviously because there are always
exceptions to statistics.)

Im not trying to make myself out to be anti anything,
I agree obama has given form to recovery in the economy,
and he did manage to end a portion of this needless war
we're caught in right now. I believe we should all become
more educated in politics before voting, not voting simply based
on political party, race, religion, etc ya know?

I guess im trying to simply say theres a lot of stubborn
people out there, and keep doing what youre doing,
because you seem to actually have a solid foundation for
your support, and an open mind. smile

Interesting Informer

OOO EEE AHH, of course.

Dangerous Cutesmasher

KhaitEshe
Aleelee
Obama of course. People might vote for someone else because they are too young and naïve themselves and understand nothing about the real world and politics. It's sad because you notice how when someone say they aren't voting for him, they don't give a good enough reason and it sounds naïve and childish. Why do people fail to realize that he actually started recovery in the economy...something Bush tremendously fudged up and did something past pres. fail to do:catch a dictator. Anyway I'm definitely voting this year.

There is some truth in what you're saying,
though ignorant people tend to be everywhere,
I personally don't mind who anyone votes for
as long as they have a solid reason to do so.
I feel alot of "black" people voted for obama simply for
that reason, because when I ask them why they voted for
him they seem to not be able to think of any other reason.
(im stereo typing obviously because there are always
exceptions to statistics.)

Im not trying to make myself out to be anti anything,
I agree obama has given form to recovery in the economy,
and he did manage to end a portion of this needless war
we're caught in right now. I believe we should all become
more educated in politics before voting, not voting simply based
on political party, race, religion, etc ya know?

I guess im trying to simply say theres a lot of stubborn
people out there, and keep doing what youre doing,
because you seem to actually have a solid foundation for
your support, and an open mind. smile

Thank you for your comment. My response is so late. sweatdrop
Of course, you're right. It's sad because it's true. Since i'm black myself and living in a community where a majority of people are black I know that some people did vote for Obama because he was black or that some whites do the same with their own race, but, not all people do.
One of the most pathetic excuse people try to come up with for not voting for Obama is because he's not Christian or that he's Muslim-a theory based solely on his name. stare Is this country not made up of many religions and races...was this country not founded by nothing but immigrants, just sayin'.
Nothing burning_eyes Im not american eek crying

Blessed Shapeshifter

WTF Robo
Statement-
I would prefer a ROBOT president, as he would be clearly superior to the human meat dishes currently running. Imagine a presidential candidate with no "dirt", no "hot topics", no "organs". Truly it would be a great day for all things! A president that would not waste time on frivolous things such as trade bills and social security. Instead he would be truly focused on what matters. ROBOTIC DOMINION OVER ORGANIC MEATS!
It matters not however, as in several years the ROBOTIC CONQUEST WILL FINALLY COME!
BOW DOWN TO YOUR ROBOTIC OVERLORDS HUMAN MEAT...er...and monkey meat.

...possibly Obama? None of the candidates truly interest me.

Friendly Friend

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
definately McCain....i'm republican!
If I were to vote for anyone, I would vote depending on their heart. I don't want a person with money, promises and high charisma, because they couldn't save the poor nor bring people the changes they need in order to stay alive, and be happy.

I want a person who truly dedicates themself to their duty. One doesn't become president to become a figure-head and a different form of celebrity. One becomes a leader to protect, guide and care for his people, who are the true owners of such authority.
staciewolf27
Honestly, i vote Obama. i may be a kid but Obama did get voted during this economy, and people expect him to create some sort of instant miracle well they need to grow up and understand he is doing the best he can under his circumstances. Think about it, he is doing his job the best to his knowledge but its not like he can instantly make decisions, there are 3 different legislators and 2 are suppose to keep him in check. he is the 3rd one. anyway he has ideas but all 3 have to approve, and most just want to be difficult and sit on there own lazy butts and get money that they don't even deserve. If you think he is naive or dumb well that's your opinion i guess. but take all subjects unto consideration. Cause you're probably the miracle searcher. Its not like you nor i could do any better.

If anyone says that they can to better than any candidate then how?! You never know what will happen in your career that will shape your political life; for example wars, natural disasters or terrorist attacks. While at the same time making sure this country and its people can function. Not to mention the different groups that want equality in marriage and at work. Has anyone noticed how presidents look amazing when they are first elected and come the next term they seem worn out and that the job was so stressfulit aged them too quickly. I don't want to be president, but I do think with my heart and my head when picking the person to represent my country in everyway.

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150

Friendly Werewolf

7,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
I would Vote for Obama because forgetting everything else, he is the only US president who I believe can pull off singing XD plus he is just awesome.

Shy Noob

heart heart heart heart heart biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

Shy Noob

biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin
milk taste good
and cereal wahmbulance

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash