Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which presidential candidate would you vote for?

Clinton 0.14213973618786 14.2% [ 17209 ]
Obama 0.34382304598128 34.4% [ 41627 ]
McCain 0.069645084289384 7.0% [ 8432 ]
Huckabee 0.032039051465669 3.2% [ 3879 ]
Paul 0.02275524279142 2.3% [ 2755 ]
Nader 0.013256684094457 1.3% [ 1605 ]
Lanzer the Great 0.13552378356502 13.6% [ 16408 ]
OOHH EEEE AHHH 0.24081737162491 24.1% [ 29156 ]
Total Votes:[ 121071 ]

i voted(am am voting for in the election) Nader

but in the event that he wins i beleve that he will be assinated within a month and the vice will take over so lets hopw we get a good vice rofl
i'd like to see obama as president and hilary as vice or the way around.

Daillest1337's Princess

Zombie Cheesecake
You call that a post?

I love how Hillary is getting crushed in the votes rofl
She never had a chance.

I call that syntax genocide

Her votes have nothing to do with her, they have to do with the ignorant people out there who clearly didnt see What George Bush did to America.

Some people are just too unaware of how bad the economy is going to suffer if someone like McCain is brought into power.

We've tried "war heroes" and all we've gotten is War.

Quotable Kitten

7,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Obama all the way.
who are all te people?? sweatdrop
Vote Clinton! The number one choice of uneducated, obese housewives everywhere!

Obama FTW (He's black and has a muslim name.)
Monkey_Kings_Daughter
I am highly in agreement with Obama and what he stands for as far as issues such as the war are concerned.

As for all the girls voting for Hilary just because she is a woman:

SHAME
OMG WE HAVE ONE PERSON WHO CAN THINK! bravo.
Tiana Sidhe
I've been a Hillary Clinton supporter since she first announced that she was running, and I'm still behind her 100%.

Obama's too young, and too naive and inexperienced. Maybe in another 8 years, he could do a good job, but not now. The country's too off-balance to have an idealist in the office.

Exactly.
Cloudblazer_R
xxdablackroxasxx
Sammy Davis Jr the Pony
Ankko
Tiana Sidhe
I've been a Hillary Clinton supporter since she first announced that she was running, and I'm still behind her 100%.

Obama's too young, and too naive and inexperienced. Maybe in another 8 years, he could do a good job, but not now. The country's too off-balance to have an idealist in the office.

I agree with you. Obama just came out of the blue and all of the sudden wanted to be a president. What job did he even have in the government? The only reason I think he's ahead is because people want change, and theyll pick any person as long as its a change.

You know who else appeared on the scene with almost no experience and made a run for president? Bill Freaking Clinton.
yall all racists obama rules yall just dont want him as president becuz he black im black and cambodian
You are the one who is racist for even thinking that. Not ever issue involving a black guy is automatically racist......

/clapclap

If it was a white guy, no one would be saying a word about racist and racist that.
HATE POLITICS MORE THEN ANYTHING but ill vote for hilrey she i feel like can make this contrey better
Well, if I could legally vote it would be for Obama. I agree with just about all of the things he supports. And, I know that there hasn't been an assassination attempt since Reagan, but regardless he isn't white. With all the racism there is a possibility of an assassination attempt,because of the obvious.
"It's not the mask that makes you great.

I believe that someone like Huckabee is better for us. Obama has promised things our country cannot possibly do. That makes me wonder, how much does he pay for health insurance? Does he really expect to tax us all more just to give us and random imagrants 2,500 dollars back on health insurance?

Dah?!

It's the man under the mask."
"When the stars lose their fire
And night steals the morning away..."

Iraq would start attacking us? ... How?

"Forever and the day
I will stay, I will stay here with you my love."

Lunawraith's Princess

Fashionable Star

10,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Obama.

nothing much else to say about it..
=o

User Image

Obama's my personal favourite of the candidates, but not being a US citizen, I can't vote. I think it's a pity, as the US electoral race has been really exciting. Whereas there's little to choose from between the heads of my country's political parties.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff