Welcome to Gaia! ::

Can your computer handle Gaia's Flash content?

No - my computer can't support Flash at all! 0.057867381732711 5.8% [ 1748 ]
Sometimes - I can run some Flash components, but I cannot get Gaia Towns or some Flash games to work! 0.1339093587579 13.4% [ 4045 ]
Mostly - I can run most Flash stuff, but zOMG gets slow or choppy! 0.35124308935015 35.1% [ 10610 ]
Yes! I can support it all! I have no trouble running any Flash games or zOMG! 0.33263813023471 33.3% [ 10048 ]
OOOHHH EEEEEE AHHHHH 0.12434203992452 12.4% [ 3756 ]
Total Votes:[ 30207 ]

Dangerous Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
i run everything ok but when i play zomg thats when it tends to lag up and act up.

6,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Thanks as always for asking for our input. smile
You know you're starting to have big problems with the players now on zOMG so you need to fix it already. You know very well almost everyone is having problems with flash on it and its making our playing experience hell. When people had lower cl rings the problems weren't as obvious but now everyone seems to have higher cl rings and so the special effects when they are used especially with combined rage make my computer freeze up if there are a couple of people in there all battling monsters on my screen at the same time. Last night just ONE single person froze my computer because they had a cl 5 hot foot. solar rays does the same as does the bump ring. Now imagine that compounded by several players on the same screen together. I gave up on the kokeshi doll because of it. The dolls alone when they swarm (if you're by the chest looking for the doll) freeze my computer - all the players in the area using everything they have to kill the swarm is fatal to my computer. I've already tried a bunch of times to finish that quest and each time I had to close the screen (when i actually could get it UNFROZEN) and when I clicked control alt delete to see the effect on my computer my usage had skyrocketed from 525 to over 1.1 gig.
bazzuka
You know you're starting to have big problems with the players now on zOMG so you need to fix it already. You know very well almost everyone is having problems with flash on it and its making our playing experience hell. When people had lower cl rings the problems weren't as obvious but now everyone seems to have higher cl rings and so the special effects when they are used especially with combined rage make my computer freeze up if there are a couple of people in there all battling monsters on my screen at the same time. Last night just ONE single person froze my computer because they had a cl 5 hot foot. solar rays does the same as does the bump ring. Now imagine that compounded by several players on the same screen together. I gave up on the kokeshi doll because of it. The dolls alone when they swarm (if you're by the chest looking for the doll) freeze my computer - all the players in the area using everything they have to kill the swarm is fatal to my computer. I've already tried a bunch of times to finish that quest and each time I had to close the screen (when i actually could get it UNFROZEN) and when I clicked control alt delete to see the effect on my computer my usage had skyrocketed from 525 to over 1.1 gig.

I have the same problem. Eventually that being constantly repeated could burn out your motherboard.

O.G. Firestarter

7,975 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Loyal Spotter

5,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Junior Trader 100
I used to, but my dad upgraded something on the computer so disk defragmentor, youtube, and some of the Gaia things don't work! sad
when i enter houses, most time i get a scritp error.
i don't have any problem User Image

7,550 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
most of the time...
laggy sometimes
Mine can
My computer is love-leh blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items