Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you search for friends on Gaia by their real name?

Yes, and I would enter my real name so others can find me. 0.23279307770018 23.3% [ 10600 ]
Yes, but I would not enter my real name (I would just search for others). 0.1657003557781 16.6% [ 7545 ]
No, I would not search for friends by real name, but I would enter my real name if they want to find me 0.044867571485044 4.5% [ 2043 ]
No, I would not search for friends by real name, nor would I want people to find me by real name! 0.42008169719331 42.0% [ 19128 ]
OOOHHH EEEEEE AHHHHH 0.13655729784337 13.7% [ 6218 ]
Total Votes:[ 45534 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 188 189 190 > >> >>> »|

Noo..

I don't want people to see my real name nor search for my friends using their real name..
well it would b alot easier for people to find each other if it included real names. But i think you should b able to choose whether or not to be able to have your name searched you know? Just in case you don't want that one person to find you, you dig?

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Internet safety, so no.

Versatile Genius

5,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
IRL name definitely. It would really help, since some people may register using a "spambox" email for Gaia...

Interesting Lunatic

No!!! If we want we can tell each other our names in rl cause I don't think others want random people to know their real names. Me on the other hand I am ok with saying my name but I voted for others to have theirs and mine safe. sweatdrop
No. That would be creepy, and not what this site is about. I'd rather people on here know me by my username.

8,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Full closet 200
I would absolutely not put my real name in. I take pains to not let people know my name online. Besides, the only person that would look for me by my real name is my sister and we are already on each others friendslists.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

6,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
it is starting to seem myspace and gaia are competing
shortly after the release of gaia's new navigation bar
myspace made one similar gaia released vj and myspace
released the new music player (I'm not a big fan of either)
myspace released apps gaia made new games and zomg
it seems like a rough competition but i still prefer gaia
because I can change my avi around when I like where as
on myspace i have to take a picture then send it to my
e-mail wait save it to my computer then upload it which
is a pain and the coding on here is easier like if I want to
change my colors instead of typing a code out I just
click a button on here and the code shows up and type
GAIA FOREVER!!
Personally, I don't want people looking me up by my real name. Why else would I have taken great care not to leak any personal information of myself on my profile? If other people want to, they can go ahead and do just that (but only assuming that this concept does pass through). In my opinion, I think I'm just happy with only the admins knowing my real name.

3,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
kiari_08's avatar lili_lili's avatar Hinata_Gaara_4_Life's avatar Kaitie303's avatar Lovy1Jr3's avatar Hot Naruto Uzumaki Chan's avatar
-laughs- geez no one goes by anything i dont think barly any one cares cause i sure dont -shugs shoulders- but waht do know im me and their them self
User Image

Invisible Mage

All the friends I have who are interested in Gaia are already here, so I don't need any new features in this arena.

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
No, I would not allow my real name on-linee. If they really want to know, become my friend and maybe I'll tell you.

Fashionable Mage

Well I try to stay on the down low as it is soooo I'm not to sure. ninja User Image User Image User Image

Dangerous Shapeshifter

4,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
black_cloud14
User Image

Death has never been
so beautiful...

First vote, hopefully first post.

N. O.

It's the internet, not the yellow pages.

What are you guys sooo afraid of? THE TERRORISTS? LOOOL *roflmao silly joke XD*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces