Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
ATA happening now! 3/26/2012

Ask the Admin currently in progress here until 6 P.M. PDT.

Codebreaking Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Marketplace preview working
Yesterday I spoke too soon. There was an unknown problem and the code that was supposed to be pushed yesterday was not actually pushed until today. I confirmed just now that marketplace preview is better off now than it was before... although I still know of some other {avatar / inventory / marketplace / gold shops} issues that I am still working on.

Perfectionist

New items in Bid Blast

Rabbits have overrun Bid Blast this week!
This might be your chance to catch your own Bom Bom The Bunny, Jade Rabbit,Year of the Rabbit, or Xiao Tu Zi the Rabbit for a low price!

Good luck!

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Soulbound Aquarium Items

The following Aquarium items are being temporarily soulbound for the weekend due to some issues we have discovered with them.

• Aquarium Weird Thingie
  • Aquarium Weird Thingie 2

If you happen to have these items and wish to get rid of them you may sell them back to any shop for the time being.

Scurvy Pirate

Site Errors

Looks like the site has decided to start April Fools early and try the age old "Haha, I don't know how to work correctly" trick. Not to worry, we're teaching it that tricks like that aren't very funny. We'll have it back to normal soon. Sit tight!
Site Recovering

The site fell down and went boom for a bit, but it's coming back up now. The site should return to full functionality for everyone in the next few minutes. Needless to say, the madman that was incapacitating the servers was promptly dispatched by Ron Bruise.

Codebreaking Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Meebo down - investigating
It looks like the Meebo Instant Messenger thinks users are logged out. I'm currently investigating.

Also, some features (including the marketplace sell page) were having issues for a few minutes. They should be fixed now.

Naughty Goat

19,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
April Fools' Item!

Hey guys, if any of you missed our April Fools' prank yesterday, well, TOO BAD. But you can still get the item okay? We'll be leaving it up at the end of this thread until tomorrow evening. That's a lot of extra time. Just like, go click it. You're not even required to read the thread (although it's pretty funny so we don't really mind if you do.)

Again, free item, gaia_angelleft here . gaia_angelright

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
ATA in progress 4/2/2012

Ask the Admin is currently in progress in the GCD forum. Click here to participate!

Codebreaking Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Meebo - no update yet
Still no update on Meebo problems. We don't yet know if this is a Meebo issue or a Gaia issue, although I've ruled out any changes we've made today. I will continue to search for any possible cause on our end.
Unfortunately this means we have no E.T.A. on a fix yet.

Codebreaking Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Meebo working again
We just reverted some changes and Meebo IM is working again!

You might have to clear your cookies+cache to see the fixes.

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Grunnygeddon Flash Space

Just wanted to let everyone know we're aware of the issues with the flash space. I'm sorry we weren't able to get this resolved today but plan to keep digging tomorrow. If for whatever reason we aren't able to get this addressed by the end of this week we'll redistribute those Diedrich's to the other activities so the event items may still be collected.

Edit 04/05 12:40 PDT
After many optimizations and adding an additional game server, the space is now in a playable state. During peak hours or in very crowded room there may still be a bit of lag but it won't be as bad as it was at launch.

Thank you for you patience and have fun!

Perfectionist

New items in Bid Blast

Here is this week's Bid Blast update!
We have few sweet items up for bid: Chimi the Chihuahua, Sweet Porridge, Astra-III: Sweet Charming Blush, and Cumulus. Maybe you'll get one for a good price!

Good luck!

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Grunnygeddon Grants

Wanted to update everyone on how the granting for the event works as I forgot to mention it at launch and is now causing some confusion.

Only three two three of each item type is claimable in the event. After that instead of being granted the item you will be granted, from least amount of Diedrichs to most 50, 100, 250, 500 gold respectively. I apologize for the confusion and hope you guys are enjoying the event!

The event is currently scheduled to run until the 18th.

Edited by CarbonPhyber: We've confirmed with testing that the number of claimed items is 3. After the third claimed item, you will get gold. The code was slightly confusing so a previous edit of this DevAlert was wrong.

Tipsy Explorer

9,375 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
zOMG Easter Event

The zOMG! easter event is open! It'll stay open until the same day as the main site Easter event. There are no new items, just a repeat of last year. Same bugs as last year too. But the eggs, golden eggs, and cheeps should all be there.

Happy hunting!

pirate

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas