Once more, with feeling
Fixed a bunch of bugs that showed up only on production yesterday. Final version of code is out and everything is looking good for launch really soon. We'll be metering people in, so you may have to be a little patient.
Please understand that per our announcement last week, you'll need to construct your Navigation Rudder before embarking on your journey: this requires 10 wooden surfboards, 5 red and blue (each) tribal surfboard fish, 100 insects, and a "Helmsman's Domain" item.
(Hah! Just kidding about the Navigation Rudder -- event will be open to all as we meter people in).
Changes Monday - Wednesday
- Fixed bug in Treasure Chest AJAX response handler
- Fixed problem with stats display in the event
- changes to Coke page
- tweaked JS packages for better site performance + other backend improvements
- new build of zOMG out
- fixed a Daily Chance exploit
- added URL for magazine ad that is out soon
- Five new jigsaw puzzles released (may need to reset your cache to see them)
Rally and Town Changes
A bunch of scripting exploits have been fixed in Rallies and are currently being fixed in Towns. We're hoping that this stops most of the name forgery / vortexes / statue exploits.
Miscellaneous Bug Fixes Past Two Days
- tweaked spotlight on main page
- achievements UI improvements
- added input validation to wishlist
- restored post styles and actions to guilds
- new animated items released
- fixed animated preview in cash shop
- fixed glitch that prevented number of announcements from showing (will be live tomorrow)
Wing Store Live
It's live! Please go to the Treehouse and redeem your wing stickers. Selection is limited right now, but this is something that we will be adding to on an upgoing basis -- if you don't see anything you like, be sure to hang onto your wing stickers for the future!