Moonlight Bunny

22,725 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
lolol, love the bloopers.

Thanks Safety Marshall. rofl
biglanky14
They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Well, we think an extremely cheesy, over-the-top (and hopefully at least somewhat humorous) video says way more than that! To help spread awareness of the fact that some unscrupulous users pose as admins - or other positions of authority on the site - to try to steal passwords, we put together this silly video. Even though it's pretty goofy, this is actually a serious subject and hope that it saves some folks from losing their accounts.

Check it out!

Special thanks to the "Safety Martial" - Narumi Misuhara - who agreed to make a fool of himself in this with me.

(HTML code)

o.O

Dapper Genius

4,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
lolz blaugh thanks safety marshal! now i know! (backround and knowing is have the battle!)
lol 18th poster
First page?!

lol

(OK Secound...Close enough. cool. =P )
EPIC Oh Yea

Shy Strawberry

lol "I think I just erased my harddrive" oh noooo~
*gigglegiggle*

High-functioning Lunatic

22,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
*spits coffee over the keyboard* rofl

Brilliant, and an important message to boot. 3nodding THANK YOU, SAFETY MARSHALL! ^^b
26th post! Nice video! Thanks Safety Martial!

Barton Fairy

12,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
AWESOME thanks :3

Invisible Punching Bag

10,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
this is like the best way to understand lol thanks safety martial!

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
biglanky14
They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Well, we think an extremely cheesy, over-the-top (and hopefully at least somewhat humorous) video says way more than that! To help spread awareness of the fact that some unscrupulous users pose as admins - or other positions of authority on the site - to try to steal passwords, we put together this silly video. Even though it's pretty goofy, this is actually a serious subject and hope that it saves some folks from losing their accounts.

Check it out!

Special thanks to the "Safety Martial" - Narumi Misuhara - who agreed to make a fool of himself in this with me.

(HTML code)

Lol, it's nice to know that Gaia's Admin's are just as silly as I am. mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas