Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Lover

14,500 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
User ImageUser Image

i would do as i always say, get some awesome items, get my dream avi, and help my friend CritterCat with her contests. it would be so wonderful if i won. i've never had more than 200,000 gold in my entire time on gaia. so help a foxy out User Image

Divine Muse

I would put it towards a ringmaster, hope I win this time.

8,125 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
I would share the winnings with 5 of my best friends and i would get me a background items.
Blah. Win it, get it, got it? Good. Now someone win that gold. Though, I'd be happy to recieve it, just as well.

Invisible Werewolf

Liliya Ivanova
Oh, dear...I'd make a total update of my wishlist!

Dapper Explorer

8,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
I WOULD PROBABLY GET OISINS BLESSING SINCE IT IS SO FRIGGIN' EXPENSIVE AND THEN SAVE THE REST FOR MY DREAM AVI AND MY LITTLE SISTER (:

Merry Gekko

16,265 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
I was thinking that I might be able to use the gold to find some way to appease Carl... maybe if I coat his antlers in gold, he won't stare at me quite so much... *creeped*. So I would start a "Fund to Test Carl-Pleasers". I think this would help the entire Gaian community.

—rides a firetruck all around the thread, with the sirens on and a banner that says—

"EMERGENCY!

Gold needed to buy a Seracila Pendant!
            And the remaining gold will be donated to other people in need of my help!

... like using the gold to put out fire. XD"

Generous Friend

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
Yeah, I'd still go on a shopping spree to buy my friends and random strangers items. xd

Fashionable Giver

6,900 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
Daily Post for a chance. Not to inspired right now, as National Novel Writing Month is taking my soul. If I win, I won't be questing for a while. If I don't, I can stare at my wishlist for the next few years knowing I will never get half of the things I wish I had.

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
I would use that gold to show appreciation for the user artists by buying from them!
PLEASE ! I beg you ! I only go on to go see if i won ):
I would save up and share w/ others PLEASE PLEASSEEEE !
Oh my we're running out of time.
Or, more rather we're getting too many instances of people who don't make it in the ten minutes.

evolving and donation items again.

Conservative Citizen

5,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
i would like to pay back my friend for helping me buy my wishlist smile

Loyal Lionheart

User Image
User Image
"My answer...
Shopping for me, to get that one item I have been wanting since it's release.
A grand gift for my friend who deeply deserves far more then what I can afford right now.
And lastly, the rest will be saved for the Christmas event, where I plan on running around giving gift anonymously like other did last year. Although I would like to do this at Modmas, if there is no such event I would scan the Christmas event forums for people being nice.

That's my answer."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces