Oh please pick me.
I win nothing these days.
I need something good to happen to me ;n;

Mystical Shoujo

33,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
If I won, I'd spend some of the gold on my dream avatar, then donate some to my clan cause the leader is my friend and the clan rocks, and then I would donate what I have left over to my friend who was hacked and lost all the items she earned over the years.
~Good Luck Everyone!!!
heart

Shirtless Hunter

6,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
i would buy mwee whee
(it is mwee, right? I just forgot xp )
i rlly want the gold because i just got hacked
i would buy sum fancy clothes :3
i would buy pandypack and amgelic manner
if i have leftovers
i would give it to ppl who got hacked

Fashionable Duck

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
i would buy lusty and demonic style
and then donate the rest to noobs

Conservative Shapeshifter

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
If i won, well, don't i deserve to win, gaia lied to me, i have to look at these ads that advertise.
1) ehuggers (like treehuggers for the interwebs)
2) buying gaia cash (to avoid more ads like that one they show.)
3) gaia (links to gaia homepage)

and plus i also saw an ad for the shops on gaia in my private message area, i don't want that.
<.<

liars.

if i won i would laugh and caress the gold and determine what i should buy since i can't get everything, and also because i'd probably have to get a gift for someone or suffer for not doing it.

Dangerous Fatcat

I would totally put it towards the Ringmaster and the Ringmaster Doll !

Desirable Noob

6,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
i would buy fallen wish
then pay 200k bac to my friend who danated to me
I'd buy a few gifts first, for some friends that have helped me out so much.
Donate to a few charities - where would we be without them?
And then buy myself some pretties.
This week is my school's homecoming. And right now i don't have any dresses and plus my hair is short and i would look really embarassing in a dress or skirt with short hair. so if i win the money i will be able to buy a wig or (extenders) where my hair will look long and i can curl it. Then i would go shopping to buy that perfect crimson dress because when i wear red it just makes me pop out because of my skin color. i hope my wish comes true whee wink redface smile biggrin mrgreen cool
1) i would hug the thread

2) i would claim my prize

3) i would hug the thread again

4) gaia glitched on my free potions, but my computer glitches on reporting bugs and problems... so i would use the money to buy two gender bender potions and do my sausage fest.

5) i would host an anonymous gift/ game thread through christmas =D
Gold is like money. You can give it away, keep it, or steal it. But i try very hard to earn the amount of gold that i currently have right now and if i win then that would be most AWESOME thing ever that happened to me on Gaia! But there is one in a million random chances that i might win so i try not to get my hopes up. But I WILL WIN AND I WILL BUY MY WISHES HAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

Alien Prophet

12,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Posting for today.
Well of course I would be creative in buying things for my avi. I would also donate to others so they could have their gaia wishes come true. I'm an avid role player here on gaia and know many people who need donators. I know what it's like to be the person who is never donated to. I want to feel like a top of the world gaian and help others do the same! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff