• Sausage Fest 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
i would do alot...

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Id...well...rule the world with the winnings and finally get a spiny chair to spin around in with my evil cat and say "ive been expecting you" = u =
I would create my dream avi!!!

3,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Gender Swap 100
If I had that much gold, I'd go crazy trying to think of how to spend it!

Stellar Hunter

30,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
if i won that much gold, i'd save up for a while to get items on my wish list ^-^

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
SimplySimone
From the Gaia Online Blog
New Contest: PMing for Gold!
Hi Gaians,

Win up to 5 million gold, just for having good timing! All you have to do is check this thread at the right time and you could win big! To qualify, simply post a brief answer as to how you’d spend your winnings if you won. Then, every day or so, we’ll randomly pick a user from those who posted in the past 24 hours and add it to the potential winners list below. That user has 20 minutes from the time we announce their username, to PM us. If they don’t, we add another 100,000 gold to the jackpot and pick another user sometime the following business day. Then that person has 20 minutes to PM us, and so on and so on until someone wins the jackpot. The jackpot starts now at 100,000 gold and can grow huge! (maximum payout = 5 million) (click here for full story)

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME ABOUT THE CONTEST!

How this contest works:

1) To Qualify: Please post in this thread once per day to qualify. Winners are selected randomly.

2) Winners are Posted: Winners are posted once per day (at random times) on the blog.

3) Collect Winnings: If your name is posted on the blog, send a PM to Not Robin Leach to collect your winnings. You only have 20 minutes - times posted in Pacific Daylight Time (PDT).

4) Unavailable When Winners are Posted: Sorry! We're posting winners at random times daily. The winnings will grow by 100,000 per day. Keep posting in the thread, we might just randomly choose your name again!

5) Posting More than Once per Day: Disqualifies you for the day. Boo!

If you still have questions or need more info about the contest, please read the blog.

Good luck!

UPDATE 10/26/2010:

We are running out of gold, so this will be our last hurrah! Starting tomorrow we will be having our final contest! Here are the new rules for this special occasions!

1) The jackpot will start at 1,000,000 gold!

2) If we do not have a winner tomorrow, the jackpot will increase 200,000 gold everyday until we have a winner!

3) Once we have a winner, our delightful Posting for Millions Contest will be over!

4) What is the catch? You will need to be lightning quick because you will only have 10 minutes to PM us!

Good luck!

love what yall are doing for the gaia world and for giveing free gold

Sparkly Noob

I feel like today is my lucky day *crosses fingers*

I would use the gold forrrrrr avi art !
And random stufffs biggrin

5,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I WOULD DO EVERYTHING I EVER WANTED TO DO WITH IT!
Like, hire people to massage my feet, make my hair and even take care of James, my pink pig.
I'd remake my garderobe, of course, because I need to look fashionable when making my plans to..Yeah. I'll keep that to myself.
Oh, and a limousine. We all need limousines.

wink

Emo Lee Emo's Partner

Hilarious Sex Symbol

11,475 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Generous 100
I don't know what to say..... sad
I would buy stuff for all of my friends. I like to make them happy, especially my best friend. wink heart

Fluffy Wolf

13,325 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
I'd use this money to help with my quest Lobo the Wolf, which I plan after I finish this quest to help others with their dream avi's, items, and quests. :]

Joan of Ark liz generated a random number between 0 and 100 ... 25!

Feral Cat

14,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
oh the stakes are raised even higher "laughs with evil intent. Ok if I won i would give my poor sister moola and i'd buy her gifts, then i'd buy gifts for my besties, and lastly i'll spoilmyself and get a new wardrobe!!!!!!!!!!!!! dramallama

CHOOSE ME OR THE WORLD SHALL SUFFER MY WRATH MUHAHAHAH WELL I GUESS I'M DONE WITH THE BLABBER!!!!!!!! twisted

P.S. sorry if i put in 2 entries because while ago my computer messes up and i wasn't sure if it put it on so i went back and checked but i didn't see mine so i went ahead and put this one i'am sure it didn't put the last one on.

Zachravel's Datemate

Monster Ship

Hana would buy all of Gaia! OuO

(Or at least some of it. D: )

Beloved Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Full closet 200
MOOOOOOOOOOOOORE MONIIIIIIIIIIES
It seem just telling you guys what I'll do with the gold is not enough..so I'l use a threat..
PICK ME OR I'LL USE MY TEACHER'S VOICE!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff