Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Cat

I would buy some wishlist items, that's for true!

Sparkly Dabbler

I'd spend it on ICE CREAM! Ice cream, I tell ya! (Rina would love me.)

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
I would put the gold towards my quest funds, because even with 5 million gold, it's still not enough to obtain the extremely expensive cat items that I covet so much.

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Depends, If its a fairly low amount, I would buy something for me, and my two siblings lol. If it was alot, I would donate a bunch to charity guilds, and probably go on a tipping spree for all the people I respect here on Gaia lol xd

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gaian 50
i would get something i love off my wishlist and save the rest for my angelic scarf quest biggrin

Generous Cutie-Pie

11,590 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Friendly 100
i would buy stuff on my wishlist and buy stuff for my friends that they want and donate some to ppl that is poor and got hacked badly

4,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
With that thing, I would definitively get my Fortune's favor and the Sweetheart ring.

With the rest of it, IDK. Maybe I could finally stop being homeless!

Damn My Leg's Significant Otter

Friendly Businesswoman

16,225 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
I'll piss my pants if I got this 0_0

then I'd find some crazy mad scientists and tell them to resurrect Johnny for Halloween, and build a giant satellite to call some alians to resurrect him in his full glower during a time between Christmas and New Years!

I'd spend it on zomg stuff for that war was also predicted and um....So pretty items to show Johnny I as the money to support him and Gino!

Fistrick's Partner In Crime

Gracious Beau

20,825 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
Well, really, I'd just hang on to it for when I really like an item. I'm not very good at buying and selling any way.

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
If I win I can now make my friend go back to gaia again. And buy items rofl

Dangerous Wolf

id save it for a while then help my friends get things when there questing them

Informer

I would invest the money into the market place so that I can afford items I've lost, given away, or sold over the years.

Tipsy Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Contributor 150
I'd use the money along with my current funds for my quest to try and invest or hoard some items. This way, it would help me get my minis. ninja

Romantic Grabber

9,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
First of all, I'd buy two sweetheart rings! One each for my sweetheart and I! <3 We were OCD on zOMG and that's the only rings we're missing.

Then I'd split the remaining gold in half and give her half of it for her quest that she'll never complete(Minis... lol).

The rest would be mine! I'd waste it all in about 3 minutes buying random items I think look completely awesome without a second thought... finally realizing by the end that within 15 minutes, I'm bankrupt yet again, which is what happened when they were closing the Facebook game and I cashed out. XD

7,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Oh, that's easy to answer, I'd spend most of it on my Owen because he's the sweetest boyfriend in the world. biggrin heart heart heart heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff