Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Enabler

Iabiel
Sabin le Rose

So as a user who buys Gaia Cash cards, I'm not being told I'm not worth the same loyalty rewards?
Instead of this BS that isolates anyone without a credit card or who refuses to use it on frivolous things, you should be creating a system that is actually a rewards program.

Something that keeps track of the Cash bought.
x
ww

I agree.
My boyfriend buys me a cash card every month as a surprise neutral I wish Gaia could reward my/his loyalty the same they reward being signed up for three months in a row....

x

The problem they made is they set it up to be a rewards system.

NOT a system where its giving you incentive to use it.
All in all a poorly planed idea, I do feel.

5,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
Nice Signed In Already
XP

Blessed Cleric

Angel Amadeo
This is bullshit. All gaia is, is a bunch of money grabbing, greedy ********]let the
butterflies cry
      symbolon
                They're a business, expect the worse and don't be
                disappointed.

Do not expect cookies like Great Aunt Ruth bakes.
                Cuz for one, they'd get stale in the mail. Eccck.
If I can pay with Paypal I might decide to sign up.

Ruthless Fairy

14,350 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Frankly, I don't like it. I don't think it's right to spend real money, for crap online that you don't need. Gaia's way of fishing money...it's too hilarious and pathetic..and too forward. In the near future, Gaia will turn into a site like Neopets, where you have to buy your account. I also don't like the fact that they are bribing their users with only 200 more gaia cash. You can't buy crap with 200 gaia cash.

Gaia...you were once a really good site...but you're becoming pathetic.

gunkerz's Honey Bun

Eloquent Werewolf

Gaia is a business people, they want to make money to pay their staff and make a good living. I see nothing wrong with that so long as I can still use the site adequately with only gold.
Slowly but surely, Gaia, you are losing your charm.

You're quickly turning into a paid gaming service.
It'll just keep getting worse.

10 bucks a month for special treatment!

20 bucks a month for special membership!

30 bucks a month to PLAY.

That's how it'll go...

Mega Cat

11,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
XxLoveLikeWinter13xX
The Original Kikirini
I like this idea... ninja Please keep it around? I don't have a job now, but when I do, I'll likely sign up.

The only suggestion I can make is a few lesser options than what you already have. Like a 500 GC option and a 250 option. They don't have to have benefits, just be there. ^^

Sounds like a good idea; maybe they could have different reward items for the 250, 500, and 1000 subscriptions at the end of the three months? That way, you'll still recieve a few benefits even though you aren't paying the $10 a month. :3

Yeah... I figure at the very minimum, they could add smaller cash bonuses. Like maybe a 100 bonus and a 50 bonus for the 500 and 250 respectively.

Sparkling Cutie-Pie

16,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Sabin le Rose
I kind of really really hate this.

So as a user who buys Gaia Cash cards, I'm not being told I'm not worth the same loyalty rewards?
Instead of this BS that isolates anyone without a credit card or who refuses to use it on frivolous things, you should be creating a system that is actually a rewards program.

Something that keeps track of the Cash bought.

I agree with this. A rewards program that keeps track of how much is actually purchased, because I think I've spent at least $2000 (two thousand dollars) on GC since it was first implemented ($200/month at one point.... I didn't have a life at that point. redface ).

So for people who've shelled out a hell of a lot of money on GC, what do they get? Nothing.

I do like the idea of auto cash, though, as it's convenient for those of us who do use credit cards to buy cash (like me), but do really feel there should be rewards for people who have basically thrown money at Gaia for years. : /

And just a note, I only read the first page.

9,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
TheFableHero
Angel Amadeo
This is bullshit. All gaia is, is a bunch of money grabbing, greedy ********]

If you dont like them. Leave.

If you dont like the new system, dont use it.

Simple.

Provide feedback or GTFO.

Don't like my opinion then STFU cause its not up to you whether or not this post stays or goes.

9,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Konan Tatsuhiko
Angel Amadeo
This is bullshit. All gaia is, is a bunch of money grabbing, greedy ********]
Nah not really
I buy $10 of cash monthly
For the last year I've done it and I'll continue to do it
I buy it via paypal and get no benefits

If I did this I'd get my normal $10 monthly PLUS 200 extra and discounts
If for some reason I find myself on hard times and cannot or do not want to buy then I can cancel
This is nothing different from what Gaia has already been doing
If its no different then why bother coming up with it. Its pretty much pointless.

Feral Bunny

xX undefined life Xx
zaiisu
Definitely not in favour.
It seem like a cheap way to get people to buy gaia cash.
Also, there's tons of things that Gaia still needs to do and fix.
I mean hello, do they even remember what the Petition forum is for?
have they bothered listening to us, fixing problems?
From what I've seen and heard, nope.
Yet they're already working on things like this.
It's most definitely disappointing.
I was hoping for some improvements, not this new s**t.

It's not the money part I'm worried about, it's just the fact they simply just created this.
This is plain irritating.

I also agree with this xD

Glad to see you do.
However, for people who spend all their money on Gaia Cash regularly anyhow, I guess it's good for them.

Invisible Millionaire

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
~*~

Oh, man. I will do everything in my power to pay for this~

~*~
This seems interesting......
Why not include a gift card option?
it seems possible....

bbetularia's Husband

Naughty Nymph

20,700 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Magical Girl 50
The Original Kikirini
XxLoveLikeWinter13xX
The Original Kikirini
I like this idea... ninja Please keep it around? I don't have a job now, but when I do, I'll likely sign up.

The only suggestion I can make is a few lesser options than what you already have. Like a 500 GC option and a 250 option. They don't have to have benefits, just be there. ^^

Sounds like a good idea; maybe they could have different reward items for the 250, 500, and 1000 subscriptions at the end of the three months? That way, you'll still recieve a few benefits even though you aren't paying the $10 a month. :3

Yeah... I figure at the very minimum, they could add smaller cash bonuses. Like maybe a 100 bonus and a 50 bonus for the 500 and 250 respectively.

I was thinking that too. I assume that the 500 and 250 subscriptions would still get a discount in the Cash Shop? Oh, hey, does anyone know if the discount is extended over to Phin Phang as well? I mean, you can only buy things there with Cash, so it would make sense, right?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff