I agree with y'all mrgreen

Cyberpumpkin's Princess

Wistful Elder

66,725 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Miasmal Investigator 100
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Darc Eon
Looking forward to an update on what Pirula gathered from the feedback. The threads kind of getting spammed at this point. 3nodding

I know; weird. I posted a link in my active guilds to try to get more feedback. It seems not many Gaians found this page. I wonder if the forum name is confusing newer members to think it is a chatterbox area.

I'll enjoy seeing pirula's response, though. 3nodding

7,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
Gaia is an overall fun place, my favorite parts about it are the avatars, forums, and the marketplace. So since those are probably the most important parts of the site, you guys could create a homepage that incorporate those 3 aspects. I've noticed most of these home pages already and here's what I think

A) Simple how to:
It's rather simple, but it's okay seeing as it shows one way to earn gold and shows what you can do in forums. I like, but maybe a caption would help

B) 3 Things to do:
I love that it's cute, fresh, simple and yet it conveys some really important parts of the site.

C) Avatars:
I really like this one. but maybe make one of the avatars a bit more realistic, something like "Make it cool, cute, crazy or etc..." Other than than, it's awesome

D) Home:
Is it possible to log in as a guest, if so putting a link for that might help. This one is pretty much perfect

E) Anime:
I love this one the most, but it doesn't really do anything for new users. Add a little something (I'm not sure what) and it'd be fine

F) Avatars 2:
Awesome. Don't change a thing

G) Avatars 3:
Basically the same as Avatars 2

H) Avatars 4:
Same problem as the anime page, not enough content. It's pretty though

I) Home 2:
This one's a little to plain for my likeing. It's okay but "say something" at the top is a bit vague... I know you don't want to give too much away, and let the newbies explore a bit, but ehh...

7,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
Darc Eon
User Image

Looking forward to an update on what Pirula gathered from the feedback. The threads kind of getting spammed at this point. 3nodding

Mhhm.. true. May I ask who did your art?
There all interesting though i dont know....... question

3,600 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
the page is cool
those were good i like the anime one she look like she gonna kill you mrgreen

Eloquent Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
I like the home one the most ♥

Lonely Lover

11,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
A) Too much blank space, it's kind of annoying, maybe make the boxes smaller and ahave a cute background image?
B) Same really, though this one is better than A
C) Pretty cool, but not exactly eyecatching
D) I don't think you should really be advertising homes at the minute, personally I think it's an abandoned feature. Also, I don't think you should include examples in the 'Chat about things you love' Might put people off.
E) I frikkin love this one, it's as pretty as the mermaid one which was there when I first signed up, you should do more front pages in this style ^^
F) Hey! This one's cool, fancy putting me on the Dark Side lol?
G) I always found this one rather cute...
H) It's Ok, but I think you could cut down on the amount of avatars there and replace it instead with a bit of avi art!
I) Yet again, I don't think you should advertise such an abandoned feature until it's been updated.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff