Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'd like to say that I'm not very fond of the pages that promote Gaia as solely a "dress-up" site. It's cheap, and the idea already exists anyway. I love dressing up on Gaia - but the ads paint Gaia as some kind of 'avatar quick-stop' when there is so much more to do here.

My favourite pages are the ones with the original drawings rather than featuring avatars. The ninja and other one with the scenery whee

I saw the image for the home page, and it's a great picture - but why are we referencing Gaia as a world of style, it's so tacky sounding. It would be better if it said something about adventure, or better yet, have no comment at all.

Gekko

I really miss the old gaia,
all these new up-dates..
It should be an option if we want an upgrade or not!
lol yeahh it needs to be changed gonk

3,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
seriously? i know gaia is gaia and they are going to do whatever they want but seriously? i'm a webmasters apprentice and even i know they are being foolish with their website. Every affiliate marketer and webmaster knows that you have to limit the amount of things on your site or else it will slow your site down to a crawl which WILL make you lose traffic which in turn makes you lose money. i have an average computer and this site takes a while to load that means you have to much stuff which creates lag. You have bugs and your coding is poorly done. i suggest you replace the team you have with significantly better qualified people that will thoroughly go through the coding on this website and fix at least the significant errors on this site. Your coding should not show when the site is loading. I presume it is a good thing your site is audience to mostly children who do not have the knowledge to go into your system. i am leaving this site as an example.

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
pirula
RULES: dude, don't spam the thread with emotes or non-opinions. this is not the place to post for gold (go to chatterbox!)

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
darkest_moons
seriously? i know gaia is gaia and they are going to do whatever they want but seriously? i'm a webmasters apprentice and even i know they are being foolish with their website. Every affiliate marketer and webmaster knows that you have to limit the amount of things on your site or else it will slow your site down to a crawl which WILL make you lose traffic which in turn makes you lose money. i have an average computer and this site takes a while to load that means you have to much stuff which creates lag. You have bugs and your coding is poorly done. i suggest you replace the team you have with significantly better qualified people that will thoroughly go through the coding on this website and fix at least the significant errors on this site. Your coding should not show when the site is loading. I presume it is a good thing your site is audience to mostly children who do not have the knowledge to go into your system. i am leaving this site as an example.

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
Amours
I really miss the old gaia,
all these new up-dates..
It should be an option if we want an upgrade or not!

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
birdlegs1002
lol yeahh it needs to be changed gonk

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
The Great Mandy
I'd like to say that I'm not very fond of the pages that promote Gaia as solely a "dress-up" site. It's cheap, and the idea already exists anyway. I love dressing up on Gaia - but the ads paint Gaia as some kind of 'avatar quick-stop' when there is so much more to do here.

My favourite pages are the ones with the original drawings rather than featuring avatars. The ninja and other one with the scenery whee

I saw the image for the home page, and it's a great picture - but why are we referencing Gaia as a world of style, it's so tacky sounding. It would be better if it said something about adventure, or better yet, have no comment at all.

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
evil it shuud have never been changed .

Liberal Member

4,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Well I Like The Anime Part But Nothing Else

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
gaia front page is great how it is but it should have more color and less advertisments

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff