Welcome to Gaia! ::

hellow ppl!!!!!
ill be here to watch
gaia needs ideas good ones and im your guy pm me if u need any ideas on items or new quests i can be a great assitence to gaia

pm Skarzman if intrested

luv skarz ^__o
eaTaiaG
Hi Gaians,

Ever wonder what the crazy Gaia staff does while we're in the office? Well, for the first time ever, we’ll give you a little peep into some of those things (at least some of the stuff that we CAN show you). blaugh

Join us here on Friday, June 5th at 4:00 - 4:30pm PDT, to see the "pilot episode" of what’s on Gaia’s Office Cam. You’ll never know what you’ll see, unless you’re there (recordings not guaranteed). And the topics will change each time we do this, which should be around every other week. So “see” you there on Friday!

PS: The "chat room" during the web cast will also be this thread, so remember to open two separate browser windows (not tabs) -- one for the video and one for the forum thread.

eaTaiaG
cooooooooooooooooooooool x

(HTML code)

9,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm gonna do my best to get to see this :3 Though it is around 2am here when it starts...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I hav got to subscribe to this, it sound like fun!!!!!!!!!
Oh noes, it will be hard not to goof off in front of the camera...time to get some nerf darts ready.

Virtuous Cleric

3,000 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
ill check it out...!!! xd

Bloblike Cutie-Pie

AWESOME. biggrin
This should be interesting - Don't just stay on the computer though people - Get outside/ up and active!

4,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Voter 100
nom! 3nodding

High-functioning Lunatic

22,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
*subscribes to thread* Can't wait. mrgreen
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-gaia-exchange/is-selling-wingding-4th-gen/t.50487889_1/#14

Click on it!

5,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Sounds like fun xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers